Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Twelve

I pulled suitcases into the house, one by one, dragging my little body up the stairs into Alex and I's room. He grabbed a suitcase and threw it into the closet.

"Can we take a break?" he asked, flopping on to the king bed we bought with the house.

"No, I'd rather get it all done, so we can relax later." I said.

"Well, we have to go somewhere tonight." Alex said.

"I don't care, that gives us more of a reason to unpack!" I said.

"Well, Mrs. Almost Gaskarth, I don't find that fun. We're getting married, let's have a little fun!" he said. I smiled.

"Do you want to go out tonight? Me, you, Audrey, and Matt?" I asked. Audrey had a miscarriage. She's been in hell for the past week.

"Yeah, just to get her out of her funk." he said, kissing me lightly.

"Well, then I need to shower, get makeup on, and find a DTF dress." I said.

"No other guys are touching you. That's all mine." Alex said, dragging his finger up and down in the air.

"Fuck no, I just need them to lust me, like you did when you first saw me with Zack, even though I was wearing a hoodie and shorts." I said. He smiled.

"I did find that very attractive." he said, smacking my ass playfully. I laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I walked to the bathroom to see Audrey looking in the mirror.

"I'm going to be a fuck up mom." She said.

"No, you're not. It happens to a lot of people." I said, hugging her.

"I heard we're all going out." She said.

I laughed, "Yes that's what we were planning on doing."

"Well, I'm going to be white girl wasted." she said, laughing.

"That's the Audrey I know, now get out, I need to shower." I said, turning on the water and testing it on my hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hopped out of the shower, drying myself and wrapping a towel around my head.

"When are we leaving?!" I yelled.

"An hour!" Matt yelled back.

"Kaay!" I yelled, walking into the closet. I debated wearing a tight black cocktail dress, black pumps, curled my wavy hair slightly, and put some makeup on. I grabbed my clutch and stuffed pads, lipgloss, a mirror, mascara, my cell and money in there.

"I'm ready!" I yelled.