Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Thirteen

We got to the club later than we expected.

"ID please." the bouncer said as we handed him the cards that had our picture, DOB, and signature on it. "You're in." he said, handing the card back.

We walked in, Alex's hand in mine, my ring on my finger. I saw some guys checking me out.

"Let's go dance, Aud." I said, dragging her along. Alex was watching us.

"What do you want to drink?" some guy asked me and Aud. We looked at each other.

"I'd like a tequila on the rocks, little sugar, some bubbles." I said, smiling at her.

"I was a cherry margarita, with only a little cherry and no bubbles, salt around the rim." she said. He nodded.

"On me." he said over the loud dubstep music that we could dance to in a club while we were drunk, just not alone.

"Wait, can you get us some vodka shots and purple gatorade?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Anything for you two." he said, ordering a round. We carried them back over to the table where the boys were.

"How much was all that?" Alex asked.

"Nope, some dude bought it all for us." I said. Alex laughed.

"Fine with me." he said kissing my cheek.

"To my engagement and our new house!" I said, holding up my tequila.

* * * * * * * * * *

Me and Audrey were drunk dancing and texting in that club. People wanted to dance with me.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Audrey said, pushing guys away. The music got louder and my head was pounding.

It was already 2 in the morning. I was so drunk it wasn't even funny. Alex and Matt didn't drink though.

"Come on it's time to go." said Alex and Matt, taking our arms and leading us out of the club, laughing a little.

"Okay." we said, stumbling over each other.

We got to the car and turned on the radio. E.T. by Katy Perry came on and we started singing Alex's version.

"WASH ME- W-W-WASH ME, HIT ME WITH YOUR SPONGES CAUSE IT'S IN THE SHOWER!" we all scream sung.

* * * * * * * * * * *

We got home and Alex grabbed my and picked my up carrying me.

"I don't want to go to bed!" I said.

"No, you're going to sleep, you're tired and you need to sleep." he said.

"I don't fucking like you right now." I said, kicking a little. I was short, even with heels on, so the wall didn't get scraped or anything.

"Okay, that's fine. I just want you to be alright when you wake up." Alex said laying me down. I brushed my hair out quick and changed into sweats and one of Alex's old t-shirts. I flopped onto the bed and got under the covers. Alex brushed my hair away from my ear.

"Good night beautiful, I love you." he whispered, kissing me lightly.