Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Sixteen

It was the day of our wedding. I was shaking like nuts and I couldn't breathe.

"Take a breath!" Audrey said, rubbing my back.

"I can't. I seriously cannot attempt to breathe out or in." I said, using my hands.

"Well, then you'll die and Alex would have no one to marry." she said.

"Well, true." I said, taking a big breath in.

* * * * * * *

Alex's POV

She looked beautiful. In all my years of living I've never seen anyone look so beautiful in the dress they were wearing. But she did.

"You may sit." the preist said, as everyone sat in their assigned seats.

"Dearly beloved, we welcome you to the marriage of Alexander William Gaskarth, and Emma Jane Fisse." he said, as I was shaking.

We exchanged rings and kissed.

"I know pronounce you, Mrs. Emma Gaskarth!" he said. Everyone was throwing rice and we kissed again.

* * * * * *

Getting back to the hotel, I threw her on the bed in her dress, climbing on top of her.

"When's the reception?" she asked.

"Three hours." I said, winking.

"Well, I'm tired." she said, kissing me lightly.

"No, Mrs. Gaskarth, we can have some fun." I said.

"I see." she said, leaning up on me and running her fingers through my hair.

Our relationship was going pretty well, I hoped it stayed like this forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys liked this story 75 readers & 8 subscribers. You guys are honestly the best(: New story on the way!