Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Two

I watched the mini TV in my bunk all day the next day. I heard my curtain yank open and Audrey was standing outside. I hadn't showered in days and I pretty much haven't left my bunk except for food and bathroom usage. Zack tried talking to me the whole time. I ignored and kept walking.

"Well, I found out who has the biggest crush on you." Audrey said climbing up next to me.

"I don't care, I'm gonna die alone, I don't want any boys." I said, crying again.

"No, listen, he's on this bus and he has liked you since you and Zack started going out, before that." Audrey said. Her auburn hair and side bangs fell in front of her gray eyes as she started bouncing up and down on my bunk. My light brown wavy hair fell in front of my face like a faggot as usual. I was ugly, I was weird, I was un-worthy of life, I needed to die.

"What?" I asked, getting my hopes up would do nothing, I know Alex didn't like me like that, he never would, I'm a freak. I'm ugly, I thought I was, but everyone else thought I was fucking gorgeous. I had light brown wavy hair and purpley-blue eyes. My naturally pink lips were pretty cute, I must say.

"It's Alex." she said smiling.

"No, I mean him and Zack are like best friends, I don't want to ruin it.." I said.

"NO, you're going on a date with him, he's liked you for a long time and I see the way you look at him." she said.

"NO!" I said. Alex came walking past the bunk.

"Just wanted to see how you were." Alex said.

"Holding up alright, but I mean, it still sucks for you and me." I said.

"Not really, I wanted to dump Lisa anyway." he said, chuckling a little, "Well I just wanted to see how you were doing, get better soon okay?" I nodded, biting my lip.

"Get dressed and go shower, we're going to get you new clothes." Audrey said picking me up over her shoulder and throwing me in the bathroom. I turned the water on as I saw Zack in the doorway.

"Emma." he said.

"I don't want to talk." I said turning away from him rolling my eyes and testing the water on my hand.

"Then don't, just listen." he said.

"I'd rather not." I said.

"Mother fucker you better step away from her or I will knife you." I heard Audrey yell.

"Fuck you, Aud." he said, "Please listen?"

"How am I supposed to believe someone who cheats on their girlfriend?" I asked him, crossing my arms, "Come now, humor me."

"Well, I mean..." Zack spoke, confused.

"My point, goodbye." I said slamming the door on his face. I hopped in the shower running the water down my hair making it smooth. Finally, I was done and stepped out of the shower. I only had a towel wrapped around me as I walked out the door to get dressed in the walk in closets they had. On the way out I ran into Alex a couple times.

"My God, I'm so sorry!" I said, putting my eyes down on the ground. I started walking and I ran into him again, tripping. He caught me and I looked up into his eyes and kissed him hard.

"I'm so sorry." I said running to the walk in closet and sliding down the door when I got in there breathing heavily.