Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Four

"Wait? It wasn't a lie?" I asked suspiciously.

"No, I really like you, Audrey was supposed to do this, so act like we don't like each other until she hooks us up." He said. I smiled.

"Will do." I said, kissing his cheek and walking away toward my bunk. I climbed up in it and got my laptop. I decided to do a journal entry every day on the laptop.

Well, I learned that Alex and I like each other. I'm excited. But I can't notice him or pretend to notice him until Audrey hooks us up. I'm just like, waiting for her to hurry it up and say it.

I walked to the kitchen and sat down at the table watching the TV. I saw Zack walk out and go to the fridge, turning off the TV on me.

"What the hell asshole?" I asked.

"Well I mean, you can just turn off our relationship 100% so why can't I turn off the TV?" he asked, grabbing a soda.

"Because I was watching it?" I said, rolling my eyes and cocking my hip out to the side.

"Well I loved you but you turned that off." He said.

"If you loved me, then you wouldn't be cheating on me at all with a whore." I said walking to Alex's bunk.

"I can't pretend anymore, it's too hard, even though it's only been 1 hour." I said to him, yanking his curtain open. He chuckled.

"Audrey's going to tell you soon enough, we have to go on a date and come back dating and or a couple." he said. I smiled.

"Sure that's fine, just make sure she tells me soon." I said, sashaying over to Audrey and Matt's bunk.

"Audrey, can I go on a date with Alex?" I said.

"Sure?" she seemed shocked.

"Good." I said walking toward Alex's bunk again.

"We're dating babe." I said, kissing him softly.

"So is this OUR bunk?" he said pulling me down on top of him. I was smiling while he was kissing me.

"Love you." I said, "And yes, this is OUR bunk."

"So we can do whatever?" he asked.

"Oh yes." I said rolling over top of him.