Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Five

Alex and I finally stopped kissing to give each other a breathing break. I rolled over on my side of his bunk and he grabbed my hand intertwining his fingers with mine.

"You're major cute." he said, kissing my cheek. I giggled.

"Thank you, Mr. Gaskarth." I said, kissing his cheek back. I heard Zack in the living room with another girl, and it wasn't Audrey. I walked outside and looked in there, seeing he was with Lisa. They were sitting on the couch talking.

"Do you have a problem?" Lisa said, standing up and walking over to me.

"No, no, I, I was just trying not to interrupt." I said, moving back a little bit.

"That's what I thought, slut. You took my boyfriend." Lisa said.

"You were banging mine, I think I win." I said walking back to Alex's bunk. I rolled over him again and got under the covers, my eyes watering.

"What's wrong?" he said, grabbing my fingers.

I sniffled, "Lisa called me a slut for kissing you."

"She was banging Zack, I think she's the slut. You were done with Zack and I was done with her so you aren't a slut." he said, kissing my lips passionately.

"I love you. I've loved you for the longest time. I was with Zack. Something like this was supposed to happen, Alex." I said leaning into him.

"I know, babe. I adore you." he said, "I honestly have no idea where I'd be if you weren't on tour with us in the first place."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"SHIT!" yelled Jack.

"What?" I said coming over to the couch where he was checking his e-mail.

"Our fucking girl that does our appointments, meet and greets, concerts, venues and stuff quit. She's having a baby, now we have a schedule and we don't even know what we're supposed to be doing." Jack said.

"I'll do it, I don't do anything on tour anyway." I said taking his laptop.

"Seriously?" Jack asked.

"Hell yeah, I'll do it! I swear." I said.

"AWESOME!" Jack said, jumping off the couch running to tell everyone except for Zack, because they really didn't like him.

I walked to Alex's bunk and kissed his cheek softly.

"Goodnight, beautiful." I said walking away toward the couch again to do work.