Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Seven

"You're fucking WHAT?" I asked her.

"Pregnant, with a baby girl." she said to me. I couldn't even believe it, my best friend was pregnant with a baby girl.

"What are you going to do with her while we're on tour?" I asked. Audrey shrugged.

"I guess she'll be on tour with us, I know it's going to be a lot of work, but we can handle it." she said to Matt, patting his chest and giving him a hug.

"We can?" Matt asked playfully.

"We better." was all Audrey replied back. I was still in shock. 21 year old Audrey Greene getting pregnant and keeping the baby girl? What?

I walked over to where Alex was and tugged on his hand a little.

"I need to talk to you NOW." I said. He got up and walked over to the little bookshelf on the side of the wall.

"What?" he asked, I could tell he was a little mad, because he wanted to meet all his fans tonight.

"Audrey's pregnant." I blurted.

"The fuck?" He said. I nodded.

"Wow, what are they doing with it?" he asked.

"They're keeping it on tour with us." I said. Alex looked around, looking stressed.

"No, that's not good, we have to cancel the tour and just go home." he said.

"She WANTS to be on tour though." I said. He sighed, shrugged and walked back over to the table where fans were waiting for a picture with him and an autograph.

"Are we seriously doing this?" I asked Audrey. She smiled.

"I NEED to be on tour." she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the short descripton, it's what Emma looks like.