Status: Still being written!(:

Damned If He Does Her, Damned If He Don't

Eight

We all walked on the bus and sat on the couch, Lisa with Zack at the breakfast nook.

"So, I heard you're pregnant?" Zack said to Audrey.

"Yeah, do you have a problem?" she asked.

"Well, I mean, Emma, wasn't I supposed to impregnate her, since I fuck every girl I see?" he asked.

"Seriously, I'm not in the mood to fight, Zack." I said, cuddling into Alex, putting my head on his shoulder. Zack got up and walked toward me.

"I am." he said.

"I seriously don't need this, I'm busy, Matt and I have things to plan and Audrey has to take it easy. I really don't want anything to do with you, I thought we were already done." I said.

He smacked the couch where I was sitting, "Bitch, listen, I want to talk, you have to answer me, k?" I watched him go on a wild rampage.

"No. I don't want to." I said. He flipped chairs and came over to me.

"You're a skank. You don't deserve Alex or anyone for that matter, you're a fucking whore. I hope you fucking die." Zack said, spitting on me.

"You did NOT just fucking do that." Audrey said. She jumped for him and Matt and Rian held her back, taking her to the back bedroom and locking her in there. I stood up.

"Fuck you asshole." I said, punching him straight in the face. Everyone was amazed. I was short, only 4"11, but I knew how to throw a punch. It's what I had to do, so I did it.