Status: Working on it!

Sanctuary

Part One

I stood in line at Starbucks, checking my watch every two minutes. I was supposed to meet her at 9:30. It's 9:50. I'm at terminal 3. Where is she? "Hi. Can I get a caramel frap?" I say, pulling out my wallet and they start making my drink. I pay and walk out, frap in hand. I turn to the right, hoping she might have gotten lost.

I wandered around until I found a shirt blonde girl, wearing Jean shorts and a green top. "...Brilynn?" I asked. She turned around and he smile grew. We both shrieked and ran towards each other. We hugged and exchanged the routine "I missed you so much" and "how have you been?" and started walking to my car. Just as The door was opening, someone else stepped through. I must have ran into him or something, because suddenly l, he, I, and his luggage was all on the floor. I looked up to apologize, and I saw the brightest green eyes I've seen in my life. Along with the biggest smile and cutest laugh I've ever heard. "S-sorry" I said, giggling. He laughed right back and stuck out his hand to help me up. His friend gave him that. "oooohhh... You so like them." look. The same look Brilynn was giving me. "Sorry again." I said, tucking my long bangs behind my ear.

"Its totally fine!" He said, flashing the brightest smile, "I-I guess I'll see you around?" He said, putting his hands in his pockets. I nodded, biting my lip. He waved and walked away with his friend. Once we were in the car, we lost it.

"OHMYGODHETOTALLYWASINLOVEWITHYOU" Brilynn yelled, squealing.

"really?" I said.

"UHM YES" She was still freaking out. I laughed as I pulled onto the road and Brilynn turned on the radio. Misery was on the radio. "Are you excited for tomorrow?" she asked.

"Uhm. Duh!" I said, dancing "I AM IN MISERY. THERE AIT NOBODY COMFORT ME OH YEAH" I sang as we pulled into the famous New York City rush hour traffic.

"Well, this is the apartment!" I said, opening the door to 458, my apartment in Manhattan.

"It's cute!" she said. "I'm so excited! I can't believe were finally living in NYC! Remember when we were 17, dreaming of this?"

"This is amazing." I agreed. "We'll be working together and everything!"

The next morning we woke up pumped. "WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I yelled, jumping on Brilynn's bed. She laughed tiredly, sitting up.

"Is this going to be a regular thing?" She laughed. "because if it is, I might murder you in your sleep."

We sat in our seats, scanning the venue before the concert started. "Oh my god." I panicked, grabbing her arm. "Look over there." I pointed about 3 rows ahead of us. It was him. The guy from the airport. Brilynn's eyes got wide.

"LET'S GO TALK TO THEM." She said, pulling me out of your seat.

"NO NO NO I CAN'T" I said. Brilynn just gave me that look. I shook my head. "He's way out of my league."..
♠ ♠ ♠
ANOTHER STORY. WHAATTT?
Yeha so Brilynn and I wanted a fanfic with us in it. hahaha. hope you like it!
let us know what you think!
Sorry for any errors. written on my ipod. haha