Status: Working on it!

Sanctuary

Part Three

Holy Shit.

Thats him. Airport guy. Green eyes. Why is he here. He should not be here. I think I'm going to puke. Oh my god.

I sat up quickly. Only to be welcomed by a wonderful head rush. I put a hand on the pavement to steady myself, but a hand was already around my shoulders. I looked over to see those beautiful green eyes again. I looked away as quickly as possible and started staring at the first thing I saw, which just so happened to be Brilynn puking on Green Eyed Kid's friend's shoes. Lovely.

Lets just say the rest of the night was horribly unbelievably awkward. The ride in the police car. the wait at the emergency room. I don't think I said a word to green eyes. I just looked down and kept quiet. But Brilynn managed to talk to them the whole night. We sat awkwardly in the hospital.

"So, you're name is Kaela? I'm Cameron" Green Eyes said, sticking his hand out for me to shake it. My body tensed up. I cannot talk to him right now. I'm hideous. I nodded and shook his hand tentatively.

3 hours later we were finally home. We were fine. some minor cuts and bruises. I had a mild concussion, "but nothing to be worried about." as the doctor said. It was 5am and there was no way either of us were sleeping now. We both flopped down on the couch.

"Well what a delightful night." Brilynn said sarcastically. I just sighed and rolled over. "Whats up with you?" She asked, concern in her eyes.

"I totally froze up. I couldn't even say one word to him. Now he probably thinks I'm some kind of mute freak." I said, putting a pillow over my head. I feel like screaming. "You mind if I invite someone over?"

"Its your apartment." She shrugged. "I don't care." I pulled out my phone and opened a new message.

"Come over please?" I pressed send.

10 minutes later, the door swung open and 5 guys walked though."I hope you don't mind I brought the guys." Anthony said.

"Ant!" I said, hugging him. I then continued on hugging Mark, Dan, David and Brian. They all were carrying some kind of chick flick, a stuffed animal, and a carton of ice cream. "What are you guys doing?" I laughed.

"We thought you had boy troubles." Dan said, confused.

"Kind of....somewhat?" Brilynn says walking in the room.

"Oh!" I said, remembering they haven't yet. "GUYS. This is Brilynn. My new roommate! Brilynn, this is Anthony, David, Dan, Mark, and Brian." I said, pointing ever

We all moved into the living room, Brilynn in the chair, Anthony, Dan and I on the couch, and Brian and Mark sat on the floor. "So what exactly happened tonight. Ant said this was urgent."

"Uhh..." I bit my lip and looked at Brilynn, who was looking down. We both told our stories and by the end Mark and Brian were also on the couch with us. Hugging and talking. I'm glad I have such great best friends.

"Will you guys help me get her to talk to Green Eyes?" Brilynn asked. Obviously she had some kind of scheme.

Dan just laughed evilly. "Oh you know it."
..
♠ ♠ ♠
hey!
This series is really fun to write so far. just saying
comments anyone? haha
Kaela & Brilynn :) <3