Status: Working on it!

Sanctuary

Part Four

I stood in line at the neighborhood ice cream shop, Flipping through my phone. My phone buzzed as the screen lit up. "Where the hell are you, bitch?" I laughed quietly at the text and replied. "In the ice cream shop, you dipshit." Suddenly something grabbed me around the waist. Eve though we're in public, I flinched, still jumpy from the night before. I turned around and a wave of relief flooded over me as I saw Anthony's face. "YOU ASSHOLE." I said, slapping his arm. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE A RAPIST." He laughed.

"Someone's a little jumpy?" He said, obviously. I rolled my eyes as we approached the counter. "Can I get a large Cookie dough, and a medium soft chocolate with rainbow sprinkles.

"You know my order?" I said impressed. He looked at me like I was stupid. "Kaela, we've been best friends for 3 years. I know almost everything about you." He was handed our ice cream and we walked it the door, the bells on it jingling as we left.

"Oh yeah?" I said. "You're sure?" He just laughed and nodded as he brushed his long black hair out of his eyes. "What's my middle name?"

"Susan." he said, very monotonely.

"What's my favorite color?"

"Navy blue."

"What am I most afraid of?"

"Heights, Drowning, and Failure."

"First thing I notice in a guy"

"Eyes."

"What I-"

"You love to sing. You're a horrible dancer but you love to anyway. Your favorite band is Maroon 5..." he paused awkwardly. "And Action Item." He winked. I laughed as he continued. "Your cats name is Bruno. You went to Berklee school of music as a Voice major. Then you moved to New York to become a record producer or be on broadway. You play violin, guitar, Which I taught you by the way, piano, and drums, AND you're the sweetest girl I know." I didn't know whether to blush or for my jaw to drop. I just stood there, gawking at every little thing that boy had remembered about me forth past 3 years. "YOU DESERVE A HUG" I basically yelled. I hugged him so hard and he picked me off the ground. We continued on our way back to David's apartment for Anthony's band practice. He put his arm around me. Trust me, Ant and I are not a couple. We just do things like hold hands and hug, just because.

"You know Brilynn and Daniel are probably planning my demise as we speak." I said

"Oh shush." He said. "You quite obviously like this Cameron kid. And from what It sounds like, he likes you too. You are 20 years old And you've only ever had one boyfriend, Kaela. You're too shy. This is for our own good. All any of us want is for you to be happy."

"Thanks Dr. Phil." I laughed. Anthony simply rolled his eyes at me and squeeze me tighter.

CAMERONS POV:

I stepped out of the building into the hot sun and the noise of NYC rush hour. I looked towards 23rd street, where Zach's apartment was, also where I needed to go. But the sun blinded me, so I looked away, down Lexington ave, I smiled when I saw a familiar face. It was Kaela, from the airport. But my face fell as she hugged him, then he put his arm around her. Just my luck. The one girl in NYC that could even slightly be interested in me. Wasn't even available. Suddenly the 7 blocks to Zach's apartment seemed like 7 miles. My feet felt heavy and my eyes stung as I decided to just call a fucking taxi.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Kaela and Anthonys relationship.
Can I please have a guy friend like that?
Anyway..... comments would be nice

We know its been so long since we've updated. WERE SO SORRY. School has started. So with school, plus cross country, plus Chamber Singers its been so crazy. But things are starting to settle down so we hope to be updating a lot more.

Also. Never Mistake Fate For An Accident is coming to an end soon. Neither of us want it to end. We love that story. But we kind of have nowhere to go with it. THEREFORE be expecting a new story on the horizon :)

If you read all of that I applaud you.
Love,
Kaelalaaa and Dailynn