Status: Working on it.

Deadly Love

Chapter 1

I was in deep sleep when my alarm clock went off. I groaned not wanting to get out of my comfy bed. Sleepily I shut it off and shrieked when I saw what time it was.
"Damn it! I'm going to be late for school!."
I jumped out of my bed, feet sinking into my white carpet as I ran to the bathroom. Quickly I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put my hair up in a messy pony tail. I'll fix it in the car I told myself. I threw on my Purple tee shirt, with Apple Bottom on the front in gold letters and put on my pants while walking to the kitchen.
"Why didn't anyone tell me I was late!" I exclaimed buttoning my pants, only to see no one was home.
On the refrigerater was a note,
Dear Angeni,
Your father and I have been called for a meeting in Florida for the next 2 weeks. I'm sorry, I know this is sudden, but you’re old enough to take care of yourself. We'll see you on Friday the 26th. Remember No boys in the house, No parties, No drinking, or going out of any kind without telling Mrs. Libby. She'll be checking up on you every now and then. Take care, love you!
~Momღ
Great, so I’m going to have to walk to school, just my luck. I walked to the bathroom thinking (italic)I’m going to be late anyways so I might as well just get ready the right way.(italic)
ღDღEღAღDღLღYღLღOღVღEღ