Status: Not finished. It will consist of 10 chapters each part.

Part II : Watch Our Skies Collide.

You can cacth me like a cold. Though what if I'm the new cancer?

Demitri;

"So you flipped out.", Ryan grey cardigan was slung over one shoulder, shirt with a deer on it hung off his body. Khaki pants and loafers didn't take my attention away from my buzzing mind.

I felt as if I just shot fourteen rounds of espresso down my throat. Though it was as parched as the deep desert, darling.

"Well", I grimaced at the memory as we sat outside on the picnic tables. The high school wanted the students to try to stay on campus. So their trying to trap us? Fair play.

The smell of fresh cut grass wafted throughout the air clinging around us. The stoner's were smoking things that sure as hell wasn't weed. The fountain in the center of the outside campus dribbled down with the water spilling from the plate in it.

"Well?", Ryan prompted himself properly on the picnic tables, legs crossed and tone curious.
Curiosity really did kill the cat.

I heavily sighed and breathed in the somewhat toxic smoked the stoner's let surpass through their teeth.

"I punched him..."

I let the tone drop from my lips, I didn't know what else to say.

Ryan was silent then broke out into short lived laughter, "You....punched him."

I nodded and looked away. In deepen laughter with the whole issue.

Ryan snorted and shook his head out of the corner of my eye.

As Ryan and I talked about new music tastes and how the band Girls get's little gigs nowadays.

A student with curly hair tied up with a braided pink fabric headband walked by us. Her face away from us. She dawned a black skirt and a wolf shirt with the back stringed... She looked familiar. Her caramel skin visible from her long legs walking slowly. A man behind her. Blonde haired, looking about late twenties. In a casual outfit and red tie.

The girl had some slight scarring on her face. Not alto. Not extremely visible but slightly faded. It wasn't bad. Her high cheekbones and small, beauiftul nose looked defined. As she walked...

"I-I have to go", Ryan said with sudden urgency.

He walked away quickly in the opposite direction of the girl.

I noticed he had sudden darkness when he said those words. Strange, bitter edge took on.

Then from my faint eavesdropping of the two's small talk... When the man spoke I understood it was Haven.

Image

Haven was there. Haven is back. I noticed when she was here at school. She looked fairly different.

I had too not think about it. About everything.

She was away for a good three weeks. Not to say I thought of anything...oh no.

How could you think of that idea!

Ryan wasn't here for art class. He wasn't here really since the lunch incident.
It probably had something to do with Haven. I only joined the class because of him.

My mouth stopped begin able to form words after I saw her. I didn't expect to see her. Ever.
Focus. Focus. Focus.

"Today we are focusing on the contrasting effects within painting and the main points....", Miss. Theo lingered on the words.

Her wavy, crimson hair swung as she walked around and hung full of body. She was fairly tall. About six two? Alto of boys have been saying dirty things about what they would do with her.

I really don't care though. I was never the most heart stopping socialite.

Ryan usual takes the canvas beside me. We talk about things we always did. And what not.
Now he wasn't there. An African girl who I seen in the hallways, I think she's on the student council. She seems nice to everybody.
She was working with bright colours painting across the pale, dull page making the page something more than it ever was.

So happy. So free!

I take my attention off her dabbling with colours.

And stick to focusing on trying to be the next tortured soul of the art industry. The sickly stripped feeling longed in my throat. I think I was desiring blood. I have been warding off it because I don't like feeding. If I only drank from a original. I could ward it off for a while.

The only ones I know are Juilian. Ryan's father. And Damen.

I'd rather not have Damen and I share that experience.

Guy on guy?

No. Not today darlings.

My composure was broken with the art teacher looking over at my art encouraging me to expand my horizons.

"Demitri", Her hazel's eyes brought up to my face. I felt a sheen of embarrassment. Face heated. I only painted a light, feathery stroke of green paint on the canvas. It looked bright. Though bland.

"You really could do better. Why don't you paint what you like? Not a line.", She grinned and her laugh lines appeared as she pranced away. Contorting another student. Hopefully not about global warning.

I looked outside the two large, glass windows bringing in light. They displayed the outside which was covered in flowers and brightly coloured benches. The Eco-squad did it. I highly remember everything.

The very first month of transferred to this school. With Ryan. Because of Ryan. My old private academy wasn't bad or anything. It was fairly well kept. It was only I had to be more....normal? Yes. September the time of greased up hair clerks selling us over priced stapler's. Then getting ready for your hopes to drop like you confidence.

Breathe Dem. Your not the shadow of Ryan anymore. Your you.

Only you.

"Oh really Ryan....Want else do you want to do?", Caroline's voice hung off each word. Her kilt drawn up. Lurched over basically on Ryan's lap. I looked down not wanting to face them. Those seven girls cascading around him like gorgeous hawks.

The cold October air didn't falter or change everyone's thoughts and desires on the campus courtyard....

Caroline brushed her blonde blonde wavy hair out of her blue eyes. Freckled face and voluptuous, pink and plump lips.

She kneeled more over pressing her lips against his neck. I was facing away alone. I thought this was suppose to be Ryan and mine talking time?

Caroline's hand moved onto Ryan's lap and...


My raspy voice only let out a whisper when I felt a cold chilling hand snake up my neck, stumble upon my frighten face and lay gently on my eyes.

The strangers lips met with my ear and nibbled on my ear lobe. Letting a shocking spell of shivers run up and down my body and make me nervous, anxious with curiosity.

The stranger left.

Only breathing into my ear, "Thought I transferred here...."

I looked back and forth in the mint green, studious and spacious art room. My eyes wandered from the hooks at the back to the splattered painting at the front covering the back board.

Then to right in front of me.

Appeared blurring my vision with their fast transportation for mere seconds.

Damen waved hello.

God damn it....
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter but hey next is Haven and you get to know what fucking happened to that girl.

Okay....enjoy your demitri and damen gay sex fantiese now...