Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Intros and Hooligans

Image
He was perfect. He had the perfect jet – black hair, the perfect hazel eyes, even the perfectly kissable thin lips. He was perfect.

To those who noticed anyway. I noticed from the minute I met him and I still noticed when he was standing in front of me, shoving his tongue down some girl’s throat at a party.

But let’s slow down a bit, my dear reader.

I met Frank Iero the day I moved to Belleville, New Jersey from Miami, Florida. I was pissed off that I had to move and leave everything behind. As I was helping unload box after freakin box, he popped up behind me. He scared the shit out of me but we both got a good laugh. That was three years ago, now we are both eighteen and I am hopelessly in love with him. He could never notice though, nor would I expect him to, he was a boy. He was Frank, much less.

Frank and I both went to the local Catholic school with our friend Cookie. I met Cookie my first week of school. We were all known for causing trouble on campus and frequently "desecrating sacred ground".

Any who, back to the situation at hand, Frank’s tongue down Laura Marco’s throat. Marco was the biggest ho around and everyone knew it. Frank had been obsessing over her for ages and was now, obviously, very happy and together with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
It gets better I swear, just bear with me here.