Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

He's Just That Into You

Image
I woke up in the middle of the night and was thoroughly confused. I was in my bed but I didn’t remember falling asleep there. I turned to the body next me and smiled. Frank. The poor kid must’ve pulled something dragging me up the stairs. I tried to get up but something held me back. Frank had his arm around my waist.

Well, this is strange. Frank and I had shared a bed on numerous occasions, but not once had this happened. I grinned and shrugged, probably looking like a lunatic. I lay back down snuggled even closer to Frank. Whatever, I’m not going to argue.

-----

I woke up to the sound of “Helena” by the Misfits but before I could actually open my eyes to turn it off, it stopped with a thump. Frank. I decided to keep sleeping but I felt something on my face. I knew it was Frank messing with me so; I dozed off again.

I felt it again and opened my eyes just a little bit and I saw Frank’s face way too close to mine. I could feel his breath on me and I could’ve died had I not been “sleeping”. Before I could wonder what the fuck he was doing, I felt his hand on my face. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and those butterflies just shot up on heroin.

Just then, my door flew open, his hand flew off, and a voice I recognized as my sister’s said a little too loudly “Hey Frank, when did you get here?”

“Uh, we came back from Gerard’s early then she fell asleep downstairs before you came back from work so I uh didn’t wanna leave her alone.” Aww, how cute.

“That’s so sweet, Frank. But call next time.” Her voice went bipolar.

“Yes, ma’am.” I could just hear the smirk in his voice and see the roll of her eyes. “Carolina.” He nudged me. “Carrooll.” I nuzzled even closer to him and he laughed. “Hey Shorty, it’s time to get up?”

My eyes shot open. “Shorty?! Mira quien habla!” I said in spanish. *Look who’s talking!*

“Ah, I love it when your Cuban flares up.” He laughed rubbing his eyes. I sat up and laughed sarcastically.

I looked down, “Frank, why am I in my pajamas?” I fell asleep in my clothes. So that meant…

“Before you get angry-“ he started. “Frank, what the hell?!”

I panicked. He saw me in my fucking underwear?! “Chill, Carol. I didn’t see anything and those jeans looked really uncomfortable. I did it because I love you.” He put his hand over his heart and stuck out his lower lip.

Dammit.

“Okay, okay. Just don’t do it again, Frank. It’s weird and something else you could get arrested for.” He laughed and I shoved him off my bed. “I’m going to get ready first because I don’t want to be late and you’re practically a fucking woman so you can use the other bathroom. Got it, Frankie-poo?”

He scoffed and made a face, but saw I was serious. “Got it, Oh mighty Walrus.” He mock bowed and I started singing “I Am the Walrus” as I got my stuff together.

“Here” I chucked his uniform at him and headed off to the bathroom.

----

I walked into my history class and sat down at my regular spot, at the back next to the window. I loved this window. It and I spent had spent many a 3rd period together. I normally just looked out of it and maybe doodled (I had tow whole notebooks dedicated to drawings of Frank) unless the teacher called my name, which wasn’t often. I didn’t need to pay attention in this class either.

It sucked so bad that I didn’t have any classes with Frank. I had a couple with Cookie, though. Whatever, oh look. It’s time for lunch.

-----

“Cookie darling!” I flung myself into Cookie’s arms and squeezed the bejeezus out of her.

“Um okay.” She said getting her breath back. I sat down at our regular table and she sat in front of me.

“So how come you were late today?” I asked pulling my normal apple out of my lunch bag.

“Um, I stayed at the Ways’ last night, remember?” she asked as if it were the most obvious thing ever. It finally dawned on me what she was talking about.

“Oh, yeah. You see, I tried to block it out.” I said biting into my apple.

“Hmm? Is that right? Care to explain Carolina Saco?” she asked suspiciously, using my full name.

“Well, I didn’t quite appreciate what you dirty bastards tried to get at.”

“Tried?” she asked, ever the nosy bitch.

“Well, no. Cookie, I don’t wanna talk about it.” I whined.

Her eyes went wide. “Oh my god! You guys didn’t fake it?!” I put my apple down, my appetite nonexistent now.

“No, I told we should just fake it, but he didn’t let me finish, he just threw himself at me.” I didn’t look at her, my face turning red.

“And?!” she probed.

“And I kissed back, but then he told me we should just forget about it. And because yours truly is a dumbass, I agreed.” I sighed, finally looking at her awestruck expression.

“Ohmygawd! He’s so into you!”

“What? No – no he’s not.” I stuttered nervously.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. “Seriously, no wonder nothing’s happened.” I stared at her expectantly. “Neither of you wanna try and mess up your friendship so, neither of you wanna make a move.” I looked at her , mouth agape.

“You stay like that, flies are gonna go in.” Frank plopped down on my lap and Cookie smirked. Okay, poker face.

“H-Hey Frankie.” Poker voice, too dumbass.

“Hey babe.” He hugged my neck.

I laughed nervously and Cookie, still fucking smirking, said “I’m heading off to talk to the Priest about my homework; I’ll see you guys later.” “

See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya.” Frank said in a weird voice.

“Frank, off.” I demanded.

“Why? You’re comfy.” He buried his face in my hair and as hard as I tried to hide it, I shivered. Umm, I hope he didn’t notice.

“So, I got detention today.” He said finally getting off of me. I stood up, too, throwing away my apple.

“Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. Frankie.” I put my hands on my hips and shook my head. “It’s cool, I was gonna go hang with Gee today.”

He scoffed and said “Well, it’s nice to see that you replace your best fucking friend ever so quickly, Carolina!” I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Chill, babe. You know I love you a hell of a lot more than Gee.” He pretended to tear up and hugged me. “Seriously Frank, I’m gonna be late to class.”

“Fine.” He let go and kissed my cheek. “I’ll see you later.”

Fuck you Frank Iero.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please with a kiwi on top =P