Status: Awesome as ***.

Blue Sunflowers

Wheel Bound

Image
I found them at the ringing of the bell, Cookie looking dazed and confused in the midst of the crowd forming on their way to the cafeteria. I dragged her over to the sidelines and she smiled, “Waiting for your man?” She wiggled her eyebrows, catching a passing priest’s attention. I laughed, “Yeah.”

“Well, Mikey’s picking me up today, so yeah?” she blushed. “Oooh, cool kids.” I giggled and put my hands up, “Any special plans?”

She shrugged, “Nah, he just said he wanted to go do something.” She grinned and I matched her as Frank came into view, he looked pissed off.

“Aww, what’s wrong, boo?” I put my hands around his neck and pouted. Cookie made a face, “Later.”

He nodded and pulled me out towards the cafeteria, “So?”

“That whore was trying to start something, back in Religious Studies.” He rolled his eyes and rubbed his thumb over our knotted hands. “She was all like, “I bet you miss fucking me, huh Frank?” he raised his voice in pitch and I laughed.

“I said, ‘No, you can keep your STDs.’” I laughed and he couldn’t keep his face straight. I sighed, “Fuck her, man.”

“Up the ass,” he agreed and I giggled.

We had lunch and I told him what had gone down in my class and we laughed, Marco and her co-hoes passed us at our tables. He happened to be kissing my cheek at the moment and she gagged. I proceeded to stick my tongue down his throat and she made a face, upset, and shoved through her crowd of Barbie dolls in her clicky heels that were totally against school policy.

But whatever, she probably slept with a priest – or a nun, what the hell?

We split after lunch with a kiss and continued with our day, meeting up at the parking lot at the ringing of the final bell. Only four more days of that motherfucking bell and we’d be freedom-bound. I sat in my car, waiting for Frank and he slid in. He kissed me, and pulled away with a grin that matched mine. I started our route and told him, “So I’ve got a surprise for you,”

I could’ve sworn his ears perked up, “What do you mean?” he had a smirk planted on his perfect lips.

I smirked back and didn’t take my hands off the road, “You shall see, my love.” He laughed and took my hand in his.

We arrived back our homes and I led to his. I knocked on the door, just in case, and Linda opened it. “Hey, Carol.” She smiled.

“Hi, Mrs. – Linda”, I quickly corrected myself and she smiled even brighter. She opened the door and we went in, “I assume you’re going to give Frank his “surprise”, she air-quoted it. He squealed and clapped his hands together. I smiled and led him towards his “surprise” and his mom rolled her big green eyes.

“Okay, so you’re going to listen to me just this once and cover your eyes.” I looked back at him and he did as I said, breaking his face in half with his grin. “You peek and I’ll bust you up, motherfucker.” I warned. He nodded.

“Aaaand open.” I flailed my hands Vanna White. “

“Oh my fucking god!” he shrieked and ran towards his new car. “What the hell? Why would you do this?” he turned around, jaw slack and eyes wide. He ran his hands down the hood and looked into the window, like a five-year-old at the candy shop down the street.

I smiled shyly, “Well, it’s a graduation gift; I don’t want to drive you around forever.” I shrugged and he shook his head. He looked up and made a face, coming at me. He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. He squeezed me harder. “You didn’t have to fucking do this.”

“I know but I wanted to”, I said, my hands still on his shoulders. He kissed me and his mother’s voice appeared, “So, you liked it?” she leaned against the garage door, winking at me.

He looked back at it, squealing just one more time, “It’s amazing”.

“She helped”, I tipped my head in her direction.

“Well, now we have to take it out for a spin” he told me. “In my fucking car!” he screamed, putting his hands on both of my cheeks and kissing me over his mother’s complaints of his language.

We went out around a couple blocks and got ice cream. Hardly any of it ended up in our mouths, actually, most of it was dripping off our faces. We went down by the swings and chilled for a bit, and made it home by six. He parked his car to the tune of “We Are the Champions” and dropped me off at my door. “So I take it you’re happy?” I messed with his dark hair.

“Very.” He nestled his head into my chest, only to have my door open form behind me.
My dad’s face popped into view and we separated, “Hi.” I told him.

He wasn't happy, by the looks of it. “Do you know what time it is, young lady?” he pointed to his watch and I nodded, stone-faced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, you guys. I know it's been a while, but my grades were down the shit-hole and I was at a loss for inspiration. But I know this sucks, and I'm trying you guys. Comments would be lovely as usual. Also, I have a tumblr now, if you give a fuck, hit me up at judyisarunt.tumblr,com. Love you.