Status: Just starting out!

Something Else

Aaron is a 17 year old incoming Junior at Kennedy Ridge High School, deep in the heart of L.A. As days go by for him in relative contentment, he finds himself needing action, needing danger, the kind of danger you cant get from watching action movies or going to parties. The kind of danger that gets your blood boiling. However, not being able to find that without getting involved with some stupid gang, he contents himself with getting a 7-11 Slurpee and blasting his iPod.

Strangely enough, one day as he's skating home from school, he comes across a whimpering figure in an alleyway, begging for help. the figure is a girl about his age, amaciated and covered in grime. Aaron discovers that the girl's name is Alison and she's been living in gutters and alleys ever since she lost her memory roughly a week ago. Though hesistant, Aaron decides to try his best to help the girl, unknowing what sort of trouble she's cause.

Loosely connected to 'And If I Die Before I Wake,' 'Something Else' is full of twists and turns, secrets and conspiracies. Is someone tracking Aaron? Why the hell would they want to do that? What Happened to Alison? And who on earth is going to buy Aaron a new Slurpee? He really wants one.