Sequel: Coin Laundry

Something Else

prologue

My mother always told me I had a gift for seeing into the soul. I never really took her seriously until I met John O'Callaghan. I knew of him for a while, because Kennedy had been my friend since I moved to America. I finally met John at party for Kenny's birthday. He had been confident, drunk, and horny, but beneath the glaze from alcohol, John's eyes shined with a secret. That night I learned two things about John O'Callaghan. The first was that he liked to party, and by 'party' I mean 'get drunk off his ass and do stupid shit'. The second was that he was lying to everyone.

I ran into John a lot more after the party. Eventually, he started to tag along whenever Kennedy came over my house. We became a trio, but Kennedy was the glue that held the three of us together. He kept me from kicking John in the shins regularly, and he tried to keep John from hitting on me all the time. Over time, John and I got close enough to really consider ourselves best friends. To the outside, we certainly looked like it. The thing is, best friends tell each other everything, and up until that spring tour I still only knew two things about John O'Callaghan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry to say that updates will probably be slow.
My three AP classes are kicking my ass.

For new comers, the story listed as the sequel is merely related to Something Else in respect to my fictional version of the world they take place in.
Pat and Ellie's romance will show up in John and Keagan's timeline eventually.
It's not really necessary to read CL unless you enjoy short, simple, and corny love stories about Pat Kirch.

Ask John and Keagan questions!