Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"How Could This Happen?"

1 Month Later

I've been on tour with my brother's band for a while now. I haven't been feeling well lately, I've been throwing up and having unusual cravings.

The guys were backstage in the dressing room while Leah and I were in the bathroom talking. She's the only one that knows what's been going on. I shook my head, "This can't be happening."

Leah looked at me, "Daralynn, you've got to relax. You don't know for sure yet." she stated.

I was breathing heavily in panic. Leah pulled me in to a hug, "Come on, Let's go to the drug store and get some pregnancy tests. It's the only way to know for sure."

We exited the bathroom and made a mad dash to the drug store down the street.

"So Beau, what's been going on with my sister?" Eric asked. Beau ran a hand trough his hair, "I don't know dude, She hasn't been feeling well."

Eric looked at Beau confused, "Did you sleep with her at the hotel?" Beau just sat there for a minute wondering if Eric would be mad if he told him. Jared, Matt, and Elliot all looked at Eric and Beau talking. "Yes, Eric. I did."

"KNEW IT!" Jared, Matt, and Elliot shouted all together.

Eric just shook his head, "It's alright dude, I know you love my sister." Beau nodded.

Leah and I returned from the drug store with three pregnancy tests. I did all three of the tests, it took a few minutes for them to set in.

Leah and I looked down at them...ALL POSITIVE

I started crying, Leah just hugged me. I sniffled. "What am I going to tell Beau?"

Leah just rubbed my back, "D, it's okay. You gotta tell him now."

"Leah, he's about to go on stage, this is a big tour for them. They are promoting their new album, I can't ruin it for him."

Leah tilted my head up. "D, look at me, You can't hide it from him. He's the father. You have to tell him." She insisted.
I nodded because I knew she was right.

We opened the door to the dressing room.
"Hey guys." Leah and I said together. "Hey" they all said back.
I looked at Beau, "Beau, we need to talk." He held my hand. "Sure babe, what's up?"

I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant Beau." Beau's jaw dropped. "What! How?"
I pulled out a pregnancy test from my pocket. Beau looked at it with shock on his face. "It's positive Beau, I took three of them."

All the guys and my brother stared at us in shock. Beau looked at them, "Would you guys give us a minute? We'll be out soon."

They all nodded and walked out the door closing it behind them.
Beau's eyes looked right in to mine. "How could this have happend D?"

I sighed "I don't know Beau, you tell me." Beau rubbed my back "I'm sorry D, I'm afraid the condom broke and I didn't know it."

I started crying. "Beau, I'm not ready to be a mom yet."

He kissed my forhead. "I know, and I'm not ready to be a father. But I promise I'm going to be there for you and our kid. When this tour is over I want you to move in with me."

I looked up at him. There was a knock on the door. The mananger poked his head in. "Beau, It's time to go on stage."

He kissed me softley on the lips. "I love you D. We'll get through this."