Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"What are you going to do, hit me?"

"So, how'd it go?" Leah asked me as we were standing by the side of the stage, watching the guys run out there and getting the crowd pumped up. I looked at her. "We're both not ready to be parents..but...he said he'll be there for me and our baby."

Leah smiled, hugging me. "I'll be there too..and Eric. And I'm sure the rest of the guys. You know we all love you and want what's best for you." she said. I smiled a little, nodding. "I know."

We turned our attention to the stage as the show began. The boys started off with a few songs from Witness and then a "Rise Up" and "Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad", since those were really the only two old songs they played these days, and then did a few off Awakening.

The last song of the show was going to be "Bottomfeeder".

"Before I start...I want to bring my girlfriend and Eric's little sister, Daralynn, out." Beau said, looking towards the side stage. I heard some of the girls booing in the audience, obviously jealous of the fact that I was dating Beau Bokan. Leah pushed me forward. "Go!" she hissed.

I stumbled but caught myself and walked out. Jared, Elliot and my brother were just shrugging when I looked at them. They had no idea what was going on, neither did I. I walked over to Beau, looking at him, not sure what to say.

Beau had the mic around his neck, the boys were all staring at him, wondering why he had stopped. He took my hands in his, smiling. "You know I love you, right?" he said.

I nodded. "Yes."

"And that I'd do anything for you, right?" he said. "Yes, Beau, I know. What's going on?" I asked, getting a little nervous. I didn't expect what happened next, honestly.

The next thing I knew, Beau was reaching into his pocket, then getting down on one knee and opening a box with a beautiful diamond ring in it. "Will you marry me?"

Everyone in the audience, everyone on stage, and myself, gasped. The boys looked at Beau, wondering if he was serious. I couldn't say no. "Yes...of course!" I said, trying to contain my excitement but seriously failing. Beau smiled, taking the ring out of the box and sliding it onto my finger.

The crowd cheered, Jared, Elliott and Eric clapped and Matt pounded on his drums a little, as a form of a clap. Beau stood up and gave me a huge hug then pulled me in for a kiss. He let me go and I went backstage as they finished up the rest of the show.

After the show, the boys were signing autographs and taking pictures with fans. Leah and I were standing by the van, admiring my ring when I heard the last voice I wanted to hear, ever.

"Nice ring you got there."

We turned and saw Mike. He seemed pissed off, jealous maybe? Yeah, jealousy, for sure. I glared at him. "You're not allowed to be here." I said. "Says who? It's a free country." Mike said, stepping closer.

Leah and I stepped back. "You're not supposed to talk to me." I said. "Well, Eric isn't around..so, you're really going to marry Beau?" he asked, except it didn't really sound like a question, more of a statement.

"Yeah, I am." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Mike went to say something until Eric cut him off. "What the fuck are you doing here, Mike?" he said. Mike turned, looking down at my brother. "Just came to support you guys." he said, smirking.

The rest of the guys joined him. "Nobody wants you here." Jared said, slipping a protective arm around Leah. Beau stood next to me, also slipping his arm around me. Matt and Eric just glared at Mike. "Leave." Eric said. "What are you going to do, Eric? Hit me?" Mike said.

He was trying to pick a fight that didn't need to be started. Eric wasn't going to hit him...however...Matt...was a whole different story.