Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

Moving In

"I'm so ready to get home." Matt said as he flopped down on the couch and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. "You said it, bro." Jared said, flopping down beside him. Matt laid his head on Jared's shoulder. "Get a room." Eric said, shaking his head. Matt and Jared just smirked.

"Don't steal my man, Matt." Leah said. "But...he came onto me." Matt said. We all laughed. Matt and Jared were so funny..they really knew how to brighten up people's shitty moods. I still felt bad though.

Beau sat down beside me, wrapping his arm around me. "It'll be okay, babe." he said, rubbing my back. I nodded. "I know.." I said, laying my head on his shoulder. We ended up cuddling in one of the bunks and falling asleep.

By morning, Leah was shaking us. "Guys, we're home." she said. I rolled over and went to say something but instantly felt a wave of morning sickness rush through me. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom and barely made it to the toilet.

Leah followed me, holding my hair back behind me as I spilled my guts into the toilet bowl. I felt better after though..I flushed the toilet and stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and then turning on the sink so I could wash them.

"Sis? Are you okay?" Eric asked. He and the guys were unloading everything and Beau must have told him that I was getting sick. "I'm fine..just morning sickness." I said. Eric offered me a smile. "I can't believe my little sister and my best friend are going to have a baby." he said. I smiled. "Believe it."

Leah and I had went to get some Pei Wei for the guys, since, by the time they were done unloading everything, they were starving. We sat in Beau's kitchen, dishing out Pei Wei and just having a good time.

"I really can't believe you're pregnant, dude." Matt said. "Well...I am." I said. "That's crazy...Beau's the least person that everyone would expect to impregnate someone." Elliott said. "No, Schmelliott, that's you." Jared said. We all chuckled. "Yeah, true." Elliott said, taking a bite of his egg roll.

Once we had finished eating, Matt and Elliott left. Jared and Leah also left, wanting to get home to check on their pets. Eric looked at me. "So...I guess you're moving in with Beau?" he asked. I looked between the two of them. "If he still wants me too."

Beau smiled. "Of course I do..only if it's okay with your brother." he said. Eric smiled, patting Beau on the back. "I'm fine with it. I know you two really love each other and I mean, hell, you got her pregnant...so you deserve to live together." he said.

I smiled and gave my brother a hug, then he hugged Beau. "Don't act like you'll never see us again though." I told him. Eric laughed. "You never know..after this, you guys might become hermits." he said. The three of us laughed and Beau walked Eric to the door as I looked around at my new house.