Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"That's Cause He's A Moron"

*Matt's house*

Matt rolled over, waking up suddenly. He placed an arm over his eyes as the sunlight peered into his room. He heard snoring and looked down, seeing Jared passed out below him.

Smirking, he hit the top of his chair, "Hey!" he said, when it made connection with Jared's face. "Ow, dude, not cool." Jared said, rubbing his face as he sat up.

"Last night was crazy." Matt said, sitting up.

"I know..I can't believe Beau's getting married." Jared said.

"That's cause he's a moron." Matt said.

Eric looked over at them. "I want pancakes." he said.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Matt and Jared said, the three boys leaving the house.

*back at Beau's*

"You ready to go to the doctor's?" Beau asked me. I had just gotten out of the shower and was now getting dressed. "Sure..let me get dressed." I said.

Beau smiled and waited downstairs for me to get dressed. I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a blessthefall shirt that I had gotten from Eric and then slipped my flip flops on.

"Okay, I'm ready." I said. Beau grabbed his car keys and took my hand as we walked out to the car. He opened my door and I got in, putting my seatbelt on and then Beau got in, putting his on and starting the car.

"Are you excited to see the baby?" I asked. "Yeah, are you?" he asked. "Of course. I hope we have a girl." I said. "Aw, I want a boy though...so I can teach him football and other sporty shit like that." Beau said. "I want a girl so I can take her to ballet and stuff." I said.

Beau laughed. "If we have a daughter, can I teach her how to play football?" he asked. "No." I said. "What about basketball? She could be the next star of the Lakers." Beau said, smirking. "You're so obsessed with the Lakers." I said. "I am not." he said, laughing.

He pulled up to the hospital and parked. "Let's go." he said, getting out and opening my door again.

I took his hand and we walked into the hospital.