Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"Let's See That Little Bokan"

*Pancake House

Eric, Matt, and Jared were enjoying their pancakes. Just then Eric's phone rang. He looked at the caller I.D to see it was Beau.

"Hey, What's up dude?" he answered.

"Hey, aren't you guys coming to D's appointment?" Beau asked sounding a little pissed off.

"Of course. Soon as we're done eating these scrumptious pancakes."

"Aw, man. You got pancakes without me?" Beau whined.

Damnit Beau, You'd rather think about pancakes right now! I yelled.
Eric heard me in the backround.

"Good going genius, You pissed off my sister."

"Shut up and your pancakes. I'll deal with my fiancee." Beau said.

Eric hung up the phone.


"Let's go guys. We got to go to the hospital for D's appointment." Eric said as he stood to pay the bill. He felt somthing in his pocket. He pulled out a note.

Hey Baby, You were amazing last night. xoxo

"Sweet, I must have scored last night." He said smiling.

Jared and Matt looked at the note.
Matt chuckled, "Yeah, with who?" Eric laughed, "I have no idea."

They exited the pancake house. Eric looked around for his car. "Dude, where's my car?" He asked.

Jared laughed, "Dude, It's right there." He replied pointing to Eric's Infiniti. "Oh, sweet." Eric replied.

*Hospital

I was laying down on the exam table waiting for my doctor to come in. Beau was holding my hand while Leah and Elliot were sitting down in the available chairs in the room.

"I can't believe you, thinking about pancakes right now." I said a little pissed off.

"Sorry babe, I'm hungry." Beau whined.

I slapped him across the face lightly. I laughed "Baby, I made you breakfast this morning."

Just then the other guys showed up in the room. Jared walked right over and sat down with Leah. "Alright, let's see that little Bokan."

I giggled "The doctor hasn't come in yet."

"So, how were the pacakes guys?" Beau asked them.

Matt laughed. "Fine, oh and apparently Eric scored last night at the bachelor party."

My eyes widened. "What?! My big brother had sex?" I asked. All three of them nodded.

Just then Doctor Fisher came in. "Alright, Miss Lambert let's take a look at your baby." She said.

Eric gave her a look like she seemed familiar.