Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"She's Too Hot For You"

Dr. Fisher walked over to the sonagram machine and turned it on. "Okay, Daralynn, right?" she asked me. I nodded. "Well, this might be a little cold." she said and then put some of the gel onto my stomach. I jumped a little but relaxed. I glanced over at the boys, they were all looking at the machine except my brother, he kept staring at the doctor with this strange look on his face.

She picked up the wand and began moving it around. "There it is..see?" she said. We all looked towards the screen. "Ah dude, it's head is so big." Matt said. "Just like Beau's!" Jared said. Beau shot him a look and Jared just smirked.

"Guys, stop." I said. Dr. Fisher just smiled and continued moving the wand. "Is that it's feet?" Leah asked. "One of them." the doctor said. "There's the other, right?" Elliott asked. "Yes." the doctor said, smiling. She looked at me and Beau. "Do you guys want to know the sex?"

I looked up at Beau. "Do you?" I asked. "Sure." he said. The doctor moved the wand some more. "Looks like you're having a boy." she said. "YES!" Beau said, fist pumping the air. "Pay up." Matt said to Jared and Elliott. The two sighed and pulled out their wallets and handed Matt 20 dollars each. I stared at them. "You guys were betting on the gender of my baby?!"

"It was Beau's idea." Elliott said. "Thanks Schmelliott, you just got me in the doghouse for the night." Beau said. I shook my head and once the gel was wiped off my stomach, I pulled my shirt down and got up.

We were out in the parking lot when Eric shouted the most random thing. "Oh my fucking God!" he said, stopping. We all looked at him. "What?" Leah asked. "That doctor...that's who I slept with last night!" Eric said. Matt and Jared looked at each other and then busted up laughing.

"Right, like she'd sleep with you." Matt said. "I'm serious!" Eric said. "Yeah, Eric, we can totally see that happening." Jared said. "Guys! I'm being serious! Why are you laughing?!" Eric whined. "Because she's too hot for you." Matt said, still laughing.

"Guys! Stop laughing!" Eric said again. "You guys, stop." I said. "What, D...come on..it's funny!" Jared said. "I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Eric said and stomped over to Jared's car. Jared and Matt were still laughing as the two of them and Leah followed.