Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

"YEAH BEAU!"

Leah was helping me get in to my dress.
I just barely squeezed in to it because of my pregnant belly.

"Ugh, stupid baby weight." I said in angry tone.

"D, calm down. You look great. Leah said reassuring me.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "I can't believe I'm marrying Beau today." I said nervously.

Just then my brother walked in. He was giving me away to Beau.

"You ready baby girl?" He asked smiling. I nodded.

Leah pulled me in to a big hug. "You can do this girl, Beau loves you." She whispered in my ear.

I took Eric's hand and we left the room.

We waited in line to the entrance of the church. Th music started playing and Jared and Leah were first to walk down the aisle since he was the best man and Leah was the maid of honor. Then Matt and his date, followed by Elliot and his date.

Then "Here Comes the Bride" played and Eric and I made our way down the aisle.
I looked at Beau standing at the end of the aisle. He looked more nervous than I did, I think.

I reached the end of the aisle. "Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asked.

"I do. Eric Anthony Lambert." Eric replied. The priest nodded.

With that Eric lifted my veil and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you sis." He whispered.

I took Beau's hand and he led me up the step to the alter.
I took both of Beau's hands and looked in to his eyes while the priest began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together Beau Mark Bokan and Daralynn Nicole Lambert in holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be Honorable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined."

"Now Beau, repeat after me. I Beau, take you Daralynn as my lawful wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

Beau did as the priest said. The preist turned to me.

"Now Daralynn, you do the same. I Daralynn, take you Beau as my lawful wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

I did as the preist said. The preist looked over at Eric.

"Eric, do you have the rings?" He asked.

"Yes, I do." Eric replied. He walked over to us and gave us our rings.
Then joined the others again.

The preist cleared his throat.

"Beau, repeat after me again, With this ring, I thee wed."

Beau repeated the line and slid the ring on my finger with my engagement ring.

The preist looked at me.

"Daralynn your turn, With this ring, I thee wed."

I repeated and slid the ring on to Beau's finger.

"Now, by the power vested in me, In the state of Arizona, I now pronounce you man and wife. Beau, you may kiss your bride."

Beau gave me the sweetest kiss as everyone cheered.

"YEAH BEAU! SLIP HER THE TOUNGE!" Jared shouted out.

I just gigled in the kiss.