Oh Lord, Don't Tell Me This Is Happening

To LA

Eric walked back out from the bunk area. "Oh, hey Beau. I see you've met my sister." He said.

"Y-Yeah." He said with a little stutter.

"I hope you don't mind, but my sister is gonna share the back room with you." He replied.

"No, not at all." He said with a smile.

Eric sat down at the table across from Elliot. Beau sat down on the couch next to me and Jared, so now I'm in between them. I began to play my iPod, the song "Stay Still" came on. I leaned my head back as I let the music play.

The bus began to move, which meant we were on our way to Leah's house to get her.
We arrived at Leah's house a short while after. Jared got up off the couch to go get Leah.

Beau looked at me and began to pull one of my headphones out of my ear. I looked at him with a smile.

"You look a lot like your brother." He said, grinning at me.

"Thank you, Beau." I replied smiling back.

Jared was making his way back to the bus with Leah's bags in his hands, Leah walking beside him.

"Dude, she's got you whipped man." Beau chuckled.

"Shut Up, Bokan!" Leah yelled jokingly. Jared just shook his head and walked back to the bunk area to set Leah's things down.

"There's my girl." I said laughing.

"Hey girl." She said sitting down next to Beau and I on the couch.

Leah and I have been friends since we were little. We practically grew up together and in the same neighborhood. Now, she lives on her own and completely independent.

The bus moved again. We were making our way to LA. It was gonna be a while until we got to the hotel. The guys didn't have a show until the next night.

$$$

It was just around 10pm. Beau and I were still on the couch watching TV. We were watching Jersey Shore. Jared and Leah were in the back sleeping in his bunk. My brother and Elliot were at the table going over guitar tabs. I put my iPod and sunglasses in my purse, which was at my feet. I began to yawn because it had been a long day.

"Baby girl, you look tired. Why don't you go get ready for bed." Eric said, looking over at me.

"Alright." I said in a tired voice. I grabbed my purse and walked to the back. As I walked passed the bunk area, I looked over in Jared's bunk. Him and Leah were sleeping, Jared's arms wrapped around her. I smiled at how cute they looked.

I made my way to the bathroom and washed all my make up off before walking to the backroom. I got undressed and changed into my white "Blessthefall" tank top that Eric gave me for my birthday last year. I put on some little blue shorts that said "Bang Bang" on the back of them.

Once I was dressed Beau opened the door and walked in as I was putting my hair in to a messy bun. "Hey" He said with a smile.

"Hey Beau." I replied and smiled back at him. He walked over to his side of the bed and started undressing down to his boxers. I couldn't help but look over at him. He had a small six pack forming on his stomach. His arms were slightly muscular. I glanced at the tattoo across the top of his chest, it reading, "We're Loyal Like Brothers."

God, he had a nice body... I thought to myself.

"I like your tattoo." I complimented..

"Thanks." He said with a little chuckle. He sat on the bed next to me. A piece of hair began to fall out of my messy bun and dangle in my face. He looked at me with a smile, took his hand and tucked the piece of hair behind my face.

"You have beautiful eyes." He whispered to me.

"Thanks." I whispered back to him. We laid down, saying goodnight to each other before drifitng off to sleep.

Suddenly, it began to rain. You could hear the rain drops beating down on the roof of the bus.
A loud crack of thunder let out, and I jumped from the sound. I was woken up by it, and I let out a scream. Beau woke up from the sound of my scream.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, sounding concerned.

"The thunder, I've been afraid of thunderstorms since I was little." I said, shaking with my knees to my chest. "Whenever I would get scared from the thunder, I would walk down the hall to Eric's room and he would let me lay with him and he would wrap his arms around me." I told Beau. He nodded, smiling a tiny bit.

We laid back down. I was still shaking from the storm. Just then another clap of thunder came, and I screamed again.

Beau held his phone up to my face so he could see me. He could see the scared expression on my face. "Come here." He pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me, my head resting on his bare chest. "Is that better?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I replied softly back to him, closing my eyes. We drifted back off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy, Here we go. :)