Never Means Forever

Ten

I couldn’t believe Lucian showed me his wings. Or let me touch them. After a while I noticed I was staring at his chest. His really well-toned chest. I looked up at Lucian who was smiling down at me. I quickly looked, blushing like mad. I can’t believe e caught me checking him out.
“Alexander, come on, look at me,” Lucian coaxed gently.
I bit my lip and looked up at him, still blushing like mad. “I-I’m s-sorry.”
“Alexander, it is okay,” Lucian told me while still smiling.
“Um… Do-do you w-want to w-watch a movie?”
“Sure.”
I hopped off my bed and ran over to my bookcase. I searched through my movies afraid that whatever I picked Lucian wouldn’t like it. I picked up Monty Python and the Holy Grail then quickly put it back. I settled on I, Robot. I slid the disk in my DVD player, grabbed my remote then sat next to Lucian. I started the movie after waiting for my TV to come on.
I was hardly paying attention to the movie. I’ve seen it a million times. I was thinking about Lucian. It seemed like ever since I met him he was the only thing and person on my mind. He was just so perfect. Not only was he totally hot, but he was also so nice and protective of me as well. And on top of that my dad liked him and approved of him.
No matter what I did he always said it was okay or I had nothing to worry about. He was always making my heart do flips in a good way. He didn’t think I was trouble even though he had to bail me out of trouble with Trevor and Cale.
Before I could stop myself I looked up at Lucian and kissed him. On the lips. The moment I realized what I was doing I pulled away, hopped off the bed, and ran away as fast as I could. I hid in my bathroom freaking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. Please comment :)