Never Means Forever

Epilogue

I was cuddling next to Lucian on the couch in our apartment. I had finally graduated from high school, and Dad approved of Lucian after a couple of months.
There was a knock at the front door. I hopped up to answer the door. I opened it to see Guardian Santos standing at the door holding a bundle. I looked at the bundle to see this adorable baby boy staring at me with bright blue eyes.
“I’m so sorry. Come on in Guardian Santos.”
“Hey Alex, how have you been?”
“I’ve been great and you?”
I led her to the living room.
She replied, “I’ve been doing good.” as she sat down in a recliner.
“Would you like something to drink?”
“Yes, can I please have a glass of water?”
I smiled. “No problem.”
I left for the kitchen area. I grabbed a glass and got some water before heading back to the sitting room. I tripped over myself. Lucian was by my side the second I fell. He was so sweet. He helped me up and helped me to the couch although I was fine. Just a bit embarrassed. He got Guardian Santos a glass of water and handed her her water.
“C-can I hold the baby, p-please?”
Guardian Santos smiled at me. “No need to be worried or nervous, Alex.” She got up and placed the bundle carefully in my arms.
“Is this our baby Reaper?” Lucian asked looking down at the baby and smiling softly.
“Yes, this is Aiden, your baby Reaper. I have a feeling you’ll be great parents to him.” Guardian Santos smiled at us. “I have to get back to the shop. I will visit you boys later tonight.”
Once Lucian walked her out he came back and sat beside me. He put an arm around me before looking down at our amazing baby boy. I couldn’t help but smile down at Aiden as well. We had a baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is long overdue. I'm sorry to everyone. I've been getting very very busy. I hope you all enjoy. :)