Status: Just Starting :) Comments Encourage <3

So Stunning, Start Running, Tonights Like A Knife Would You Cut Me With Your Kiss?

Adele;

“Sorry I am late, Father, but I had must have dozed off while in the bath,” I say, entering the dining room.

“It’s quite alright,” my Father nods.

I had Jeanne set a bath and help me set up my hair and prepare candles and calming music, just to send her out and wait for a few minutes. After I was sure it was all-clear, I snuck off the castle’s treasury, and stole two million dollars to keep us on our feet for a while, before we could get jobs. I had three duffel bags full of hundred dollar bills. I snuck off in a short black dress and heels with a shawl and glasses, mailed the money to the hotel we were staying at until we’ve bought a house, and got back to the castle and to the bathroom just in time. I wet my hair and had Jeanna help me dry off and dress for dinner with Prince Carter.

Dinner went by pretty quick. We discussed the wedding, honeymoon, and the plans for me to move to England, since Prince Carter is the prince of England. Prince Carter even talked my parents to let me drink some celebration red wine. Prince Carter is twenty, which is two years older than me. Even though I am seventeen, I turn eighteen November 24th, which is in two months.

After dinner, Jeanne helped me into my silk pajamas and into bed. After she turned out the light, I lay awake until eleven o’clock and sneak to Ithica’s room.

“Well, alright,” she shrugs. “And you got the…money?”

“Before dinner, while Jeanna thought I was bathing,” I nod. “Two million dollars in hundreds. Three black duffels. It should keep us on our feet for a while. I’ve mailed them to the hotel we’ve registered. We've still got to mail more things."

“We’ll do that on our way to seek Archie,” she nods. Archie is like a drug seller, except he doesn’t see drugs. He sells things like fake ID’s or fake birth certificates. We need number two. “And, we’re all ready for America?”

“We’ve got the accent quite alright,” I nod. We practiced American accents so nobody would suspect we’re from another country; especially if we have Danish accents when two Dutch princesses from Denmark go missing.

“I think we’re all prepared,” she nodded. “Now, I’m tired. We have a long day ahead of us and I’d like some sleep.”

“Goodnight,” I smiled.

“Goodnight, Adele.” I stand up and scurry back to my room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Princess Adele? Time to wake up,” Jeanna woke me up from a blissful sleep. I opened my eyes.

“Thank you, Jeanna,” I yawned.

“You’re welcome, your majesty,” she smiled and turned to leave.

“Actually, Jeanna?” I called, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

“Yes, Princess?” she turned back.

“Can you please inform my Father that Ithica and I would be visiting town? We’re going for dinner at a small restaurant and have no need for guards.”

“But Princess, it’s quite dangerous-“ I cut her off.

“Jeanna, I would very much appreciate if you pass along the message to my father after setting out some outside clothes. And, don’t put out the crown. We’d like for people not to recognize us. Some sunglasses and bright red lipstick would be nice.”

“Yes, your majesty,” she nodded, going for my closet. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom, bathing, and drying myself up. I went to my closet and got dressed in the clothes Jeanna had laid out for me. I did my makeup and hair myself, before putting on the glasses. I reluctantly slid on the ring – I couldn’t wait till I was free of this monster weighing trillions on my ring finger.

I walked out of the room and went down to the dining room. Everybody was eating. I took off the glasses and sat beside Prince Carter and across from Ithica, who was also dressed out an out-day.

“Without guards, Adele?” my Father asked.

“We’re hidden quite well, Father,” I told him. “The most we’ll do is take off our glasses. Nobody will recognize us. We’re not even wearing our crowns.”

“Are you sure? This is quite dangerous,” my Mother shook her head.

“I can take her,” Prince Carter suggested.

“That isn’t necessary, Carter,” I set a hand on his forearm. “The reason we are going to breakfast separate of the family is to spend time together before I move. She is the person closest and dearest to my heart, and to leave her…We just want to spend some time together, alright? I promise we’ll be back by twelve, alright?”

“Speaking of, we should leave, Adele,” Ithica stood up.

“Yes, we should,” I nodded.

“Goodbye, Father, Mother,” she smiled.

“Derek, and Carter.” I bent down to kiss Prince Carter’s cheek, picked up my glasses, and we left the dining room.

“We’ve got to get the majority of our boxes to mail,” I told her, my voice losing sweetness to sternness. “We’re only aloud a two suitcases and a carry-on bag onto the plane.”

“Alright,” Ithica nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adele
Adele's Pajamas
Adele's Day Out

I'd just like to clarify, some people say A-d-el when it's Uh-deel.

Last chapter, Janette didn't post the outfit we made together at her house, so this is it.

Longer than last, bust still not as long as I'd hoped. The next I write will be longer!

Thanks for clicking!