Black Butler: Butler, Mysterious

Claude was told by his master (this is a new master) to bring Ceil, and to break the contract between Ciel and Sebastian. But he fails hi first attemped. But as it appeared Ceil is frozen in time, and Sebastian's mark on his hand, and in Ciel's right eye begins to fade. This troubled him, so he goes into the demon, grim reaper world, or something like that to find out what's going on between him and Ceil , and to ditch Grell in the process. He finds out what happened, and how to reverse it. But what is it you wonder, it'll all be uncovered in Black Butler: Butler, Mysterious. Chapter 1 You see I'm one hell of a butler.

This is most troublesome, first the deal is fading, and now Sebastian must break the deal in order to take his soul. Now he must find a way to deal with this problem, and also to get rid of this stalker who apparently is making me uneasy. "SEBBY I'VE COME FOR YOU, AND WE SHALL SHOW SOME FIREY PASHON!!!!" "GET OUT OF HERE GRELL, GO SHOO" (Sean takes a hammer and smacks Grell on the head), anyways now that's taken care of. What will happen next, find out in Black Butler: Butler, Mysterious Chapter 2. You see I'm one hell of a butler.

In a mysterious mansion, Huroshi the master of Claude, discusses their plans for Ciel, and Sebastian. But they found out they have to do something in order to do this. At the same time in the Phantomhive manner, Sebastian tells Ciel about this. But before this happens, Ciel was given orders by the Queen to take part of a murder case. Next time on Black Butler: Butler, Mysterious Chapter 3. You see I'm one hell of butler

In a pale moonlit night, a figure appears out of no where. His goal is unknown, but it leaves Ciel, and Sebastian in a knot. Mean while Huroshi acts suspicious in an alley way with Claude, apparently.......WHAT WHY ARE THEY GOING INTO THE UNDERTAKER'S SHOP!!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT'S WITH THAT HAT HUROSHI'S HOLDING!!!!!!!! Everything will be explained. Next time on Black Butler: Butler, Mysterious Chapter 4. You see I'm one worried butler. SOMEONE BETTER NOT.............(bbbbeeeeeeepppppp)