Whisper

1.

The grey mist clung to her skin as she walked through the dark forest. The leaves crunched loudly as she stepped carefully through the tangle of twigs, trying not to hurt herself. Birds peered out of there high nests, craning there necks to see the unwanted newbie. she stood out so much, everything here is nature filled, beautiful and somewhat mysterious in a magical way. Creatures of all natures looked out of there various homes to stare as she tried to find somewhere to hide.

She didn't belong here, she is too broken and untrustworthy to know of a place like this. She stopped were she was, and looked around. Her tear filled sparkling blue eyes glittered sadly, and when she saw the beauty surrounded her she couldn't help but let a small smile find itself onto her cracked lips. This smile changed her entire face making the bruises fade slightly and the blood look more of a violent blush.

She hadn't smiled in over 4 years as her controller abandoned it. She wasn't allowed to show any emotion just in case it could lead him to torture her. That was the reason she had ran in the first place, she couldn't stand him, she had had to put up with him for so many years since she got kidnapped.

She desired to find her mother but she was losing strength and fast. The surroundings could sense this as they seemed to start whispering amongst themselves, looking at her as she collapsed to the floor, too exhausted to take another step. Her gasps came out in long strangled efforts at life, and painful excuses of struggling to carry on.

She clutched her stomach, and pleaded through her screams to the heavens. More animals came to watch her suffer, to watch her cough up crimson blood onto the crushed leaves surrounding her. To watch her die.

She slowly passed away on the leaves, and the animals went up to her, and whispered, good bye.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts?