Status: Completed!

Rebel Love Song

Falling For You

I was on my computer looking over the pictures from my last photo shoot with Sammi when a little Skype notification popped up, informing me that Jake Pitts was calling me. I clicked the answer button and waited for Jake’s face to pop up on my screen.

“Hey sexy.” I said, grinning.

“Hey beautiful. What’re you up to?” From what I could see, he was sitting in his bunk.

“Looking over some shots Sammi took of me.”

“Are you wearing the red leather pants?”

“Yep. Those things were tight.”

“Can I see them?” He grinned.

“Here, I’ll send you some of them.” I attached my favorite pictures to an email and sent them to him.

“Oh my God.” He groaned when he opened them. “I hope you still have that outfit.”

“I took the pants, Dani’s got the corset.” I could pretty much tell what Ashley’s coming home surprise was gonna be.

“I fucking miss you.”

“I miss you too. It’s only a couple more days until the Hollywood date. Here, lemme grab the munchkin.” I left the laptop on the bed and went to get Lily from her bedroom. “Hey kiddo, Jake’s on Skype.”

“Yay!” She sprinted past me into the bedroom and was sitting on the bed talking to Jake when I came back in.

“I miss you. And Trixy misses you too.” Lily was saying.

“I miss all my girls.” Jake said. I could hear a muffled curse and a crash from outside Jake’s bunk.

“I hope that wasn’t something important.” I said, moving the laptop so Lily and I were both in the camera. Jake stuck his head out of the curtain.

“CC DAMMIT WHY CAN’T YOU EVER WEAR PANTS?!” I heard him yell before he closed the curtain again. “CC fell out of his bunk.”

“Uncle Jakey said a bad word!” Lily pointed her little finger at the screen.

“Yes you did.” I nodded, trying to keep a straight face.

“You did too the other day when you fell.” Lily turned her big green eyes on me.

“You fell?” Jake asked.

“Yeah, since the munchkin ratted me out. I fell out of bed, broke a couple toes.”

“You didn’t tell me that.” He looked kind of hurt.

“I didn’t think it was that big a deal. I break my toes all the time.” I blew him a kiss. “Okay kiddo, go back and play with Trixy.”

“Bye Uncle Jakey!” She waved goodbye before scampering off to play in her room.

There was a heartbeat of silence before I said, “I don’t know how much longer I can last without sex.” He started laughing so hard the laptop slid off to the side and all I could see was the Seagram 7 tattooed on his arm for a while. He finally pulled the laptop back on his lap, still chuckling.

“I’m getting a little sick of my hand, yeah.”

“You’re too cute Jakey.” I rested my head on my hand. In the little box underneath Jake’s face I could see that my shirt was gaping open a little. It didn’t help that it had “Party Naked” written on it.

“You’re killing me Sky.” He groaned.

“I’m sorry babe.” I sat up a little so not as much cleavage was showing.

“Jake, sound check time!” I heard Andy say as he walked by.

“I have to go.” Jake frowned.

“It’s fine Jakey. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I blew him a kiss and then we hung up.

--

Getting Lily to stop running around like a lunatic long enough to get her dressed almost made us late to meet the girls so we could carpool to Hollywood to see our boys perform.

When I’d finally corralled her and gotten us over to Sammi’s house, I was the one who was hyper and anxious. And really, could you blame me? I was getting to see my boyfriend for the first time in ages, and this would be the first time I’d ever seen them perform live.

Our plan was to get to Hollywood, have lunch, walk around and window shop for a bit, and then head to the Hot Topic to see BVB perform. We were skipping the signing, since there would really be nothing for us to do.

After we killed a few hours of time, we headed back to the Hot Topic parking lot, where our car was parked and where the BVB bus was. There was a huge crowd of people amassed around the bus, like a scary huge crowd.

“How the hell are we gonna get through there?” Ally asked, looking at the huge group of people. I propped Lily on my hip securely before digging out my phone.

“Hey, where are you guys?” Jake asked.

“We’re standing outside the crowd standing outside your bus. I don’t think we can get through.”

“Go into the Hot Topic. We’re in there right now.”

“Oh. Okay. See you in a bit.” I hung up. “Into Hot Topic we go.” So we went into the blessedly cool store and wove our way through until someone who worked there stopped us.

“No one’s allowed back here.” He said.

“My name’s Sky Vincent, my boyfriend is back there.” I tried to step around him but he blocked my way.

“Uh uh. I’ve had at least six Sky Vincents try and come back here.” He smirked.

“Sam, you’re more easily recognizable.” I said, moving so Sammi was visible. He still shook his head, that stupid smirk on his face.

“Sky!” Jake called, coming towards us.

“Hey babe.” I gave him a quick peck on the lips, my lips curling into a Cheshire grin as the employee started to babble apologies. I did feel kinda bad about how upset he was. “No harm done. You’re just trying to keep the fakes out.” Having given him that out, Jake led us into the Hot Topic. There was hugging and lots of kissing going on as the couples reunited. Jake swung Lily around before kissing her little forehead.

I helped Jake do his warpaint later, while Lily begged to be painted up as well. So we gave her a cross between Jake and Ashley’s paint and got her some noise-blocking headphones so the music wouldn’t hurt her ears.

The sheer….energy the guys give off onstage is incredible. Jake’s fingers flew over his guitar, making it sing just as much as Andy was. I couldn’t take my eyes off Jake. Well, until Andy climbed up on this ledge thing to sing from there. I watched in horror as he jumped and slammed against another ledge before disappearing from sight.

“Andy!” Lily screamed, beginning to cry in Dani’s arms. I vaulted over the railing and landed on my feet, running to Andy’s crumpled form.

In the past few months, I’ve developed a strong maternal feeling towards Andy. He was lying completely still on the floor as I ran towards him.

“Andy.” I said, dropping to my knees. “Andy, talk to me.” He groaned and opened his eyes. “Tell me where it hurts.” That’s something I said to Lily when she fell.

“My ribs. I think they’re broken.” He wheezed, trying to move.

“Shh, just lay still.” I held his hand while security finally made it over to us. Somehow he managed to sit up.

“I’m gonna finish the show.” He said, wincing in pain.

“You need to go the hospital Andy.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I’m gonna finish the show, then we’ll go.” He was so stubborn. I don’t know how he managed to get up there and finish the show, with probably broken ribs.

Andy called his friend Matt to come take him to the hospital. I stayed with Andy while he waited to get picked up. Lily hadn’t stopped crying until she saw that Andy was okay and back on stage.

Once Andy was safely on his way to the hospital, Jake and I took Lily home in a taxi. She was asleep in Jake’s arms for most of the ride home. He tucked her in with her stuffed tiger and Davey before coming into our bedroom and crawling in next to me.

“I missed sleeping next to you.” I said, snuggling in closer to him.

“Me too.” He kissed the top of my head.

“So Mr. Rock Star.” I lifted my head to look at him. “Think you’re up for the leather pants?”

“Mm, does this answer your question?” He rolled over so he was on top of me, kissing me senseless.