Sequel: No title yet

Ever Since You Walked Into My Life

I feel like I can breath again.

_______

Rascal McMann is a thirty one year old woman, who had grown up earlier than she wanted. She wanted to rule the world at six and go to college at the age of eighteen. Rascal wanted to make her name known to the world and build up a bank account. Now, being realistic, all she wants is to give her and her sister, Sammi, the best life she can manage. Rascal never ruled the world, went to college or built up a bank account. Rascal had taken the task to care for her eight year old sister and take life by the horns.

Upon moving to a small, working class town in New Jersey, Rascal tries to keep Sammi busy with sports and her friends. She works day and night, trying her best to keep the small apartment that she was able to get them into. When Sammi comes home from her first day of school talking about a boy in her class, Rascal is thrilled to know Sammi had adapted so quickly. Within the school year, Sammi joins the local cheerleading team and forces Rascal's fate to come to her.

The young boy Sammi had become friends with in class had joined the football team, sealing that special thing called fate for Rascal and another man. Norman Reedus, the father of the eight-year-old boy, Mingus, is a single father and a known actor. He's taken a break over the next few months until the second season of The Walking Dead calls him back. On one rainy day when Mingus needs a ride home, that small spark is shot into flames.

Rascal is trying to keep a roof over her and her sister's heads, but will the comfort of a new man send her in the wrong direction? She's scared, apprehensive and confused. If Rascal takes one wrong step, she could send Sammi and her into the streets. Can Norman stop her worries?

ImageImageImageImageImage

Read me.It's very obvious, but I do not own Mingus or Norman Reedus. I own the plot and every one of my own characters, so please don't take them. This is a romance story, unlike everything else I've written that is sad and/or horror. This is basically a first for me, so bare with me. This story is rated R specifically for the what if's. And I know Norman had Mingus when he was thirtyish, but not here. Mingus is eight years old and Norman is thirty six. This takes place in current time. I got the banner from here. I got all of Norman's icons from here.

© MANDYMURDERS 2011