Sequel: No title yet

Ever Since You Walked Into My Life

Prince Charming

I kept a tight grip on the handle to my door as I gently shut it behind me. Norman was standing in the middle of my bedroom, a more nervous look than anything on his face. He must have cleared his throat countless times since I had walked from the living room here. I leaned up against my wall while running a few fingers through my hair. I was still a little confused on his occupation, but it only meant I wasn't the only one lying.

I let my eyes jump into his god given orbs and asked, "So, you're famous?"

"Well, famous is a big word for someone like - "Norman froze when he saw my you've got to be kidding me glare."Yeah, I guess so."

His features fell dramatically when he noticed my lips turn to a frown. I crossed my arms over my chest and asked softly, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Norman's eyes fell to my floor as he ran a nervous hand over his chin. He jumped forward slightly, like I noticed a few times when he wants to get his point across, and said, "I'm just getting back into the spotlight, Rascal. I've done a few movies in the past, but this tv show kind of brought me back, you know? I didn't really want you to judge me as a celebrity, per se. A lot of people don't care for the famous."

"Obviously I wouldn't have judged you like you thought."I said.

"Yeah, I figured that out."Norman laughed quietly.

"And that's what your painting is based off of? That tv you're in?"I questioned softly.

"Yeah."He laughed.

"Well, you're a big, mean zombie slaying machine, so I guess I can't complain."I chuckled lightly.

"Oh, thankyou."Norman sighed in relief."It was just nice knowing someone who didn't like me from the screen, you know? Someone who didn't like me for a character I played or the fame. Someone, who likes me,"

He stopped for a moment and a smile began to make its way across my lips. I stepped forward and gently tugged at the bottom of Norman's jacket. He looked down as I said, "Someone who likes you for you."

"Exactly."He smiled."So thankyou."

"I think I could get along with that smoking hot redneck, though."I grinned."Maybe you should go sleeveless more often."

"Trust me, darlin', ya wouldn't like'm."Norman cracked a smile as that southern drawl slipped through his lips.

I laughed loudly and pulled away from Norman. It was hard to see this sweet, caring man as a star. His television show seemed to have some violent scenes, which were certainly to my liking. He had mentioned his painting was based off of the show and I knew for a fact it had plenty of the undead. It was better for him not to tell me his occupation in the long run, because the only time I did meet someone of his stature, it changed my outlook on celebrities for good.

I watched as Norman peeled open the side of his jacket, where he dug his hand deep inside. I was a little confused until his hand emerged with my family photo. I let out a gasp before snataching it from his hands. I hugged it to my chest and breathed, "Oh, thankyou so much. I thought I lost it for good."

"It was at my house for the longest time. I kept meaning to bring it to you, but I kept forgetting."He chuckled.

I stepped up to Norman and pulled him into a hug, silently thanking him over and over for bringing my most precious item back to me. I cracked a smile and said, "You know, you get better and better in my book each day."

"That's good to hear."Norman pulled away and gave me the sweetest smile.

He slowly leaned forward and pressed the softest kiss to my lips, as if he thought the slightest amount of pressure would crack me. He cupped my face in his hands so gently and ran a smooth thumb under my closed eye. We were forced to jump away from eachother in a panic, however, when the slamming of my door sounded into my room. I turned, finding Sammi at the door way with a bored expression on her face.

Quietly, I breathed out, "Sammi, what are you doing?"

"Rascal, I'm hungry. Is the pizza man gonna be here soon?"She groaned.

I gently slapped a hand to my forehead and giggled quietly. I nodded my head in her direction and said, "He should be here any minute."

Sammi looked up at Norman and asked, "Are you staying over for dinner?"

"Oh, Sammi, I'd love to, but I have to take Mingus to his doctors appointment."He frowned.

"Oh, that sounds like a lot of fun."I joked.

"You have no idea."Norman sighed."He gets even a glimmer of a syringe and he's out of there. I had to chase him around the whole building the last time. Smart little fucker locked himself in the janitors closet."

I laughed loudly as we stepped from my bedroom. I shoved a thumb in Sammi's direction and said, "I got lucky. She's good with doctors."

"Well, I got the shit end of the stick with that one."He smiled.

I turned toward Sammi and said, "I'll be right back, Sam. You go play or watch tv. I'm gonna walk Norman to his car."

She gave Norman a shy wave before disappearing into her bedroom. I set the family photo on the kitchen counter and grabbed hold of the leather jacket he had given me. I slipped it over my shoulders and followed Norman to his pick up. He popped open his drivers door and turned back to me with a smile. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and whispered, "What is it?"

"Come'er."He stuck out his hand and I took it lightly.

I gave him a shy smile and slowly took the few steps closer to him. I could feel his hot breath against my cheek as he pulled me into his chest with a smile. He leaned forward, softly brushing his lips against my own and whispered, "I'm happy we moved past your angry stage."

I chuckled quietly and said, "Yeah, me too."

"For a minute, I thought I lost you there."He frowned."There's something about you, Rascal, that keeps me drawn in. If you were any other woman, I would have pushed you away in a heeartbeat. But you, you have something different."

"What is it?"I whispered.

The corners of his lips jerked into a crooked smile, but instead of answering my question, he kissed me again. He shrugged his shoulders, stepped away from me to get into his truck and said, "I don't know. But I assure you I will find out."

I wrapped my arms tightly over my chest and gave him a quirky smile. Norman pulled his drivers door shut and revved his old truck to life. I gave him a small wave before watching him drive off down the road. Even though his truck had disappeared from my sight, I still stayed in the middle of my driveway, wondering what he could possibley be doing at that very moment. Obviously he'd be driving, but what was on his mind intrigued me.

I was a little surprised when a car pulled into my drive, and for a moment I thought it was Norman, until a man in uniform stepped from the small Honda. I gave him a smile when I realized it was the pizza man I. Had called earlier. I handed over the ten dollar bill and tip in exchange for the cheesy goodness waiting in the box for us. He left in a matter of seconds and after another few minutes of standing outside like an idiot, I started on my way up to my apartment.

I peeked into the living room and even though the tv was on, Sammi was nowhere to be found. I turned the tv off and began to make my way toward the kitchen with the pizza, when I heard that familiar tone echo into my ears. I stole a glance into Sammi's room and found her playing with her old barbie dolls. I chuckled quietly, but before I could call out that our much needed food was here, she began reciting my name over again.

I leaned up against her door frame and watched as her brown haired doll danced her way over to her ken doll. In what sounded like a hoarse whisper, I heard, "What's your name? My name's Norman."

"I'm Rascal."She turned the doll away like she was shy, which instantly brought a blush of red to my cheeks."Are you my prince charming?"

She shuffled the male doll closer and in a horrible deep voice, said, "God sent me over because you needed a friend."

My eyes instantaneously welled up in tears, so I quickly turned away. I tried to quietly clear my throat, but Sammi was sure to turn around and ask, "Rascal?"

I swallowed hard and felt that unbelievable smile crawl onto my lips.

"Pizza's here, Sam."
♠ ♠ ♠
Found a way to update more :D
Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter!
Ill be working on everything else after this :)