Sequel: No title yet

Ever Since You Walked Into My Life

True Love

The sun was setting. The beautiful pinks, oranges and blues swirling together in an almost starless sky. The plane ride wasn't at all bad like I had expected. Mingus and Sammi had fallen asleep, whilst Norman and I held eachothers hand, smiling and telling short stories. I'd been told what to expect while in Georgia, especially the heat. When we had finally landed I had gotten a little nervous. The bouncing of the plane was twisting my stomach painfully.

After Norman joked about me almost getting sick at the end of the ride, we had woken Mingus and Sammi from their few hour slumber. We made our way inside the building, where a few fans stole him away for a picture or autograph. I smiled the whole time, holding Sammi's hand and shaking mmy head. It was weird, seeing him this way. He was so sweet, smiling and thanking them for their support. It was a different world.

Norman had taken his and Mingus' bags, while I held onto mine and Sammi's tightly. I turned to Norman when we stepped outside, asking, "Should I get a cab?"

He scrunched his nose, shook his head and with a sly grin said, "Nah, that won't work. Come on,"

I followed after him, the kids walking in between us the whole time. I saw the shimmer of a black car in the pale light, the red racing stripes licking it from bumper to bumper. As we grew closer, I could feel the explosion of excitement in the bottom of my stomach. I set the bags down, quickly skipping to the side of the beautiful '67 Chevelle SS. I looked up at Norman, my mouth dropping just slightly.

"Hey,"He shrugged his shoulders as he popped the trunk, that grin ever lasting, "I said I liked the car too."

"All stock?"I traced my fingers along the hood and smiled.

"Hey, Rascal," Sammi peeked through the open door and offered me a toothy grin, "this is just like your car, but a lot cleaner!"

"Yeah," I laughed quietly and watched the kids climb into the back.

Norman slammed the trunk shut after putting the bags away and stepped up to me. I gave him a playful shove and said, "You do realize I am driving this before we leave."

"Sorry, its in my name,"He winked, "come on. Let's get to the hotel."

I climbed into the passengers seat, my fingers brushing against the hot leather interior. Norman started up the beautiful ride, the engine roaring to life like it was brand new. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"One day I'll do this to my car."I said softly.

"Hey, you never know," Norman pulled out, finding his way through the maze of a parking lot they had, "it could happen."

"Yeah," I snorted, "when I win the lottery."

Norman and I laughed as he continued on, weaving through Georgia's surprisingly bare roads. I had become so accustomed to the crazy driving in New Jersey that I thought it was like that all over. Knowing I could drive on down the road without any problems made the urge to do it even worse. When we arrived, Norman had me check us into our room, located at the very end of the fourth floor.

I stepped out, key in hand before taking our bags once more. We found the room with ease and pushed the door open, finding the aroma very appealing. We were hit with a wall of cleanliness, like a fresh load of laundry had just been done. We stepped through, dropped our bags at the door and kicked it shut behind us. Two large, sliding glass doors were across the living room, which opened up into a porch.

The living room was large, housing more than one game system under the tv. It had two bedrooms, one for the kids, the other for Norman and I. I was a little shocked at the place. It was more beautiful than I thought. Grey curtains pulled away from the glass doors, showing off the view from the fourth floor. The kitchen was stainless steel with an island, the living room a black and light grey mixture. It was very calm. Sophisticated.

"This place is beautiful," I watched as Sammi and Mingus ran for their bedroom, where apparently there was another set of games hooked up to their television.

"I stay here every time I come out to film," Norman gestured toward the doors and smiled, "Wait til you see the view."

I followed after him, a little skip in my step to see what he was talking about. It was almost dark, the faintest light way out in the distance, the colours barely blending together over the mountains. I gasped softly, keeping a few feet from the railing. It was too high, but the view was certainly beautiful. Norman grew closer and leaned over, his smile shining brighter than the hottest star in the sky.

I smiled, his body easy and relaxed against the siding. I crossed my arms over my chest, watching as he tossed back the hair from his eyes. I was getting that feeling again. That carefree, loving tinge that shocked my every nerve. I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth and swallowed hard. What was this? Norman turned toward me and gave me a goofy grin. He waved me over and I took just a step.

He gave me a look and asked, "Don't tell me, you're afraid of heights too?"

I laughed loudly and nodded, a slight blush creeping onto my cheeks. He chuckled coolly and stepped forward, extending his hand to me. I took it gently, my smile widening as he pulled me forward, wrapping his arms protectively around my middle. I held his hand as he stepped us forward, creeping closer to the edge. My feet fought back, pushing my back into his chest just slightly as we neared.

"Hey," He kissed the back of my ear, his voice sweet, caring, "I won't let anything happen to you."

I stopped, the sudden urge to back away dispersing within a heartbeat. We stood at the edge of the railing, over looking the city beneath us. If I remember correctly, it was Atlanta, and it was absolutely astounding. The colours on the buildings, the stars in the sky. It was nothing like New York City. I leaned back into Norman's chest, his heartbeat a soft drum echoing into my ears. I smiled, lifted his hand and kissed it softly.

He rested his chin on my head, overlooking the city with me. And in that very moment, I realized he was absolutely perfect. The way he was sweet and childish with Sammi, the caring words and gentle ways he had toward me. I looked up at him from where we stood, feeling his arms tighten slightly around my waist. He leaned down, kissed me passionately and whispered, "I love you, Rascal."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna thank you guys for the comments, subs & recs!
It really means a lot to me.
I'm happy you guys enjoy this story as much as I do :)
And thank Adele for the love.
I was listening to Make You Feel My Love.
Amazing. Check it out.
Hope you enjoyed! :)