Status: After like 2 chapters I'm going to be doing a sequel, I have some ideas but comment if you want to help. :)

You Make Me Feel Like...

Liz Turner, Fred and George Weasley, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and the rest of the Weasleys have been friends for life. They are all in the same year at Hogwarts, except for Ginny. Liz was always super close with Fred and George. What happens when one morning the twins find out that the feelings they have for Liz have changed? What happens when Harry finds the same thing? Liz feels the same way about them, but with Cedric suddenly in the picture it seems as if the four boys are competing for her attention. Will Liz ever find a way to choose? Will the boys discover about Liz's dark past? Will they still love her when they uncover her secrets? Can Liz ever sort out her feelings before Lord Voldemort reigns? And is Harry the only one Voldemort wants dead?
  1. First loves
    Liz and Cedric fall, George, Fred and Harry are scarred.
  2. Mixed feelings and jealous
    Cedric gets jealous of Fred and George and Liz has second thoughts
  3. Moody just sums it all up
    Liz goes and meets Proffesor Moody
  4. Moody's theory
    Moody tells Liz she is a lot like Harry.
  5. Dumbledore's orders and Trelawnys's vision
    Dumbledore talks to Liz about Moody and Trelwaney gives Fred, George, and Harry a prediciton.
  6. Liz's worries get worse
    Not only does George act upon his feelings, but so do Fred and Harry
  7. The five champions?
    Liz and Harry get an unexpected surprise...
  8. The First Task
    Lzi and Harry get ready for their first task.
  9. The golden egg
    Liz finds out something not related to the tournament.
  10. The Yule Ball
    The ball doesn't go exactly as planned.
  11. Debriefing
    The five champions learn of the second task and Liz finally stands up to Viktor.
  12. The Second Task
    The champions face their second task.
  13. The Final Task
    The Final Task doesn't go exactly as planned.
  14. The Graveyard
    Liz and Harry experience a ghastly horror.
  15. The Aftermath
    Liz deals with losing Cedric.