Status: After like 2 chapters I'm going to be doing a sequel, I have some ideas but comment if you want to help. :)

You Make Me Feel Like...

The Aftermath

Liz sat in the Hospital Wing, her forearm bandaged, a large cut across her cheek, and her heart broken. Her eyes were bloodshot and swollen, her cheeks bright red, and her lips strched thin. She was staring at her hands with Mr. and Mrs. Diggory explained that it wasn't her fault and that Cedric had loved her a lot.

Once they had left, Liz began to cry again. She didn't notice someone holding her until they squeezed her. She looked up into Fred's bright brown eyes and lay her head on his broad chest. He squeezed her tighter and Liz stopped crying. She hated it when either Fred or George saw her crying.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered in her ear. Liz nodded and just let him hold her.

***********************************************

Once Liz was let out of the Hospital Wing Fred escorted her into the Great Hall where thay were having a funeral for Cedric. Liz walked in and everyone turned and looked at her. As she walked past the Slytherins Viktor Krum stood up. Liz looked up at him with bloodshot eyes.

"What? Want to make some snarky comment about how if my boyfriend were manly like you he wouldn't have gotten killed as easily? Or that if it had been you, you would've apparated on the spot?" Liz snarled. Fred gripped her shoulder as Viktor took a step closer to her. Viktor leaned down and hugged her, which surprised Liz. He pulled away, and gave her a respectful nod, which Liz retured.

"You proved how brave and strong you were. I underestimated you because you were a 4th year and a girl. Now I know that anyone can be brave or strong," he smiled lightly.

"Thank you," Liz nodded and sat next to Fred.

**********************************************************

After the funeral everyone packed and headed towards the train. Once it started towards the station Liz was staring out the window, her eyes bloodshot.

"Are you going home, or are you coming with us?" George asked.

"Do you mind if I come with you?" Liz asked, finally taking her eyes off the window.

"Mum would love to have you," Fred smiled. Liz sighed and looked out the window. She could now have a home where she could forget all the drama, but no the fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the end of this book. Look for the next one called "Remember Me." Thank you to everyone who subscribed and read.