Status: After like 2 chapters I'm going to be doing a sequel, I have some ideas but comment if you want to help. :)

You Make Me Feel Like...

Mixed feelings and jealous

George woke up and found that Liz was gone. He sat up and rubbed his eyes as he searched the empty common room.

"Finally, you're awake!" Liz laughed and ruffled his hair. She was already in her uniform and was tossing an apple between her hands.

"Why are you up so early?" He grumbled.

"I went to see Fred and brought his breakfast, then I met up with Cedric," she said shrugging her shoulders.

"A little early morning snogging witht he boyfriend?" George muttered.

"No," Liz sighed. "He seemed happy to see me by myself this morning though. Think he might be jealous of you and Fred."

With that she took a bite of her apple, grabbed her bag and headed out of the portrait hole. George sat there in a trance like state. Cedric was jealous of him and his brother? Cedric Diggory, the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, the most liked guy in school, the one most likely to win the Triwizard Tournament Dumbledore had mentioned two months prior? George chuckled to himself and went upstairs to get dressed. He went downstairs and headed towards the Hospital Wing. Halfway there he saw Fred talking to a first year in a hushed tone.

"Thre Galleons," he was saying.

"Fine," the first year boy snapped. He handed Fred a couple of gold coins and Fred handed him a familiar looking box.

"Pleasure doing buisness," Fred saluted the boy as George walked up.

"Thought the Skiving Snackboxes weren't for sale yet. Didn't they have a few kinks that needed to be worked out?" George asked as his brother juggled the coins in his hand.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him," Fred shrugged, causing his brother to laugh.

"So... heard Liz had an early morning snogging session this morning," George frowned. Fred rolled his eyes as they walked into the Great Hall. Liz waved at them from her place at the Hufflepuff table and the boys waved back.

"She come right out and say it?" Fred asked as they sat beside their sister Ginny.

"No, said she saw him this morning and I said the snogging part. She denied it but you could tell that she was lying." George started stabbing his eggs with a knife while Ginny looked at him, disgusted.

"You two are so transparent," Ginny growled.

"Whatever do you mean litle sister," Fred smiled.

"It's so obvious that you two are in love with her," Hermione said from across the table.

"Are not, she's just a pretty face," George grumbled.

"This has nothing to do with her being half Veela and you know it," Ginny snapped.

"So we fancy her a little, so does every boy in the school. Don't know how many times a day I hear how hot Liz is," Fred rolled his eyes.

"Although she is pretty hot," Ron blushed. Hermione elbowed him in the stomach while the twins shot him identical glares.

"Hey dorks, what are we talking about?" Liz asked squirming in between the twins. Cedric standing uncomfortblly behind her.

"Ron here was just saying how hot you are," Harry chuckled.

"Why thank you," Liz giggled as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Actually I think he meant temperature wise, you're burning up," Hermione said ouching Liz's forehead.

"Madame Pomfrey said I would have a slight fever for about a week, then I'll go back to being normal," Liz shrugged her shoulders as she slapped Hermione's hand away playfully.

"Liz, when have you ever been normal?" Ron chuckled, causing everyone, even Cedric, to laugh.

"Well, I think we should get to Poitions, you know Snape, always cursing at us for being tardy even though we are early," Hermione smiled.

"Okay, bye Cedric." Liz kissed Cedric on the lips, but Cedric gripped her hips and held her tightly to him for a couple seconds more.

"Bye," he smiled. Liz blushed and walked off with her group.

"You two are so gross," Harry grumbled as they headed to the dungeons.

"Says the boy who in his second year came back to dormitories covered in slime and basalik blood," Liz giggled.

"Mrs. Turner?" Proffesor Snape asked.

"Yes?" Liz asked.

"Proffesor Moody requested to see you in his office," Snape drawled.

"Right away?" Liz asked as Fred, George, Harry, Ron, and Hermione sat at two tables in the back.

"Right away," Snape ordered. Liz sighed and waved to her friends before running towards the Defense against the dark arts room.

"Wonder what Moody wants with her," George thought out loud.

"Knowing Moody, it's probably not good," Harry frowned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! Rate and Subscribe.