Status: After like 2 chapters I'm going to be doing a sequel, I have some ideas but comment if you want to help. :)

You Make Me Feel Like...

Moody just sums it all up

"Proffesor?" Liz asked as she tentatively opened Moody's door.

"Come in Miss Turner." His voice sounded hollow and angry. Liz walked in and set her bag down on an empty chair.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Fine, just have a small fever," Liz said nervously. Moody nodded and took a sip from his hip flask. Liz sniffed the air as he took a drink and widened her eyes.

"Why are you taking a Polyjuice Potion?" She asked. Moody coughed and looked at her.

"What? How did you know what this was?" He asked.

"Potions is my best class. I know the distinct smell of every potion I've ever made," Liz said wringing her hands.

"You've made a succesful Polyjuice Potion?" Moody asked clomping over to her.

"Yes, my father taught me." She was lying of course. She couldn't very well say that she made one in her second year to sneak into the Slytherin common room.

"Liar, I know your real father is a muggle," he snarled.

"How do you know that?" Liz asked as her back hit the wall.

"I didn't," he smirked. Liz gulped and reached for her wand which was in her left boot.

"You won't be needing that," Moody said gripping her wand and yanking it from her right boot.

"What do you want?" Liz asked.

"Where is Voldemort?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's really short. Subscribe and rate.