Status: After like 2 chapters I'm going to be doing a sequel, I have some ideas but comment if you want to help. :)

You Make Me Feel Like...

Moody's theory

"And why would I know where Voldemort is?" Liz hissed. Moody smirked as best hencould with his scarred face.

"You and Harry are very similar." Moody clomped towers his desk, her hand sill clenched tightly in his hand.

"How is that?" Liz asked as she grabbed her bag.

"You both have a connection with Voldemort."'Moody was now twirling her wand in his hand. Liz was tempted to do a quiet Summoning Charm to get it back, but she knew she couldn't do a no wand charm yet even if she tried.

"I've never had a vision like Harry though," Liz said as she watched her wand attentively.

"You just concentrate on Voldemort and you have visions like Harry. Harry's are random, but you have the power to see him, except in your dreams,"'Moody chuckled.

"How do you know all this?" She asked.

"Why do lie about your parents?" He countered.

"People ways assumed I was pure blooded, and I never corrected them. I don't get bullied which is fine by me." Liz flipped through one of the books in her bag.

"Do your boyfriends know?" Moody sneered.

"The twins, never told them, not like it matters." Liz shrugged her shoulders.

"When people find out..."

"Alastor, that's quiet enough," a stern voice ordered. Liz turned and saw Dumbledore standing in the doorway, his arms crossed.

"Come Liz." He said not taking his eyes off Moody. Liz picked up her bag and headed for the door.

"Oh, and Proffesor, no one will find out." Liz snapped.

"Oh, one more thing, may I have my wand back?" Moody frowned and tossed her, her wand back.

"Let's talk," Dumbledore said as they walked down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I did this all on my iPod. :p Enjoy and subscribe, rate, and I will love you forever if you make me a banner. Thanks!