Status: After like 2 chapters I'm going to be doing a sequel, I have some ideas but comment if you want to help. :)

You Make Me Feel Like...

The golden egg

Liz and Harry walked into the Gryffindor common room after the long day. Turned out that Krum was a little quicker than Liz and was in first place. Then came Liz, then Cedric, then Harry, and finally Fleur, who, from what Liz heard, had been burned pretty bad. As she walked in, golden egg tucked under her arm, she was lifted onto someones shoulder and hoisted in the air along with Harry. Liz looked down and saw George beaming up at her.

"We didn't think you were going to make it," he smiled.

"You doubt my dragon beating skills?" Liz laughed and flexed her free arm.

"Open it!" Someone yelled. George put Liz down and she gently opened the egg. A loud screeching noise filled the air and everyone covered their ears. Liz dropped the egg and it closed. Everyone started talking at once and Liz stared at the egg in shock. She gasped and it suddenly hit her.

"I know what the next task will be," she whispered to Harry.

"What?" He asked.

"Figure it out for yourself," she winked and Harry blushed.

"George!" Liz yelled and tucked the egg under her robes.

"Hello little champion," he smiled and ruffled her curly hair.

"I need your help," she smiled.

"Anything for you," he smiled back. She grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the common room.

"Oh, where are we going?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"I might have figured out what the next task is," she smirked. George suddenly pushed her against the wall and she thought, almost hoped, that he were about to kiss her again. Filch walked by, his lantern barely missing them.

"Almost got caught," he said running his hand through his hair. He didn't move, just stood there, their bodies close to touching.

"George?" Liz asked.

"Yes?" He asked looking down at her.

"Can you let me go?" She asked.

"Maybe I like it here," he smiled. Liz rolled her eyes and brushed past him. He easily caught up to her and grabbed her wrist.

"I need to tell you something," he sighed.

"Wait, we're here," she smiled. They were outside the Prefect's washroom. George raised an eyebrow as Liz pulled him inside.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered.

"Liz!" He gasped. "You're so dirty!"

She rolled her eyes and took off her robes, she was wearing a white shirt and jeans underneath.

"Just trust me," she nodded. George took off his pants and his shirt and turned towards Liz. She had placed the egg on the side of the tub and turned on the water which automatically added bubbles. She was standing in her bra and underwear. He looked at her in surprise and walked up behind her. He put his hands on her waist and pulled her into his chest.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I wanted to tell you earlier, that I... that I love you," he whispered in her ear.

"Oh," she muttered.

"After I kissed you, I couldn't get you out of my mind and I wanted to kiss you again," he frowned to himself.

"George," she said turning to him.

"Shh," he said and pressed her back to the wall. Liz gulped and looked into his eyes.

"I know you're with Cedric, and I know you probably love him, but I want you to give us a chance, see what we can be," he mumbled.

"I'm not cheating on Cedric," she said firmly.

"I want a chance to show you how much I care about you," he said gripping her hips tighter.

"George, I don't know," she frowned and looked at the floor. George leaned in and instead of pushing him away like she should have she leaned towards him and kissed him. She felt him smile as he sat her on the edge of the tub. She tangled her hands in his hair and they accidentally slipped into the tub, knocking the egg in. The egg opened and the most beautiful voices floated out. Liz and George shot out of the water and listened. Nothing. They looked at each other and went underwater and heard the beautiful noise again.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you’re searching, ponder this:
We’ve taken what you’ll sorely miss,
An hour long you’ll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past and hour- the prospect’s black,
Too late, it’s gone, it won’t come back.
**************************************************************

A half hour later George and Liz were headed back to the common room, neither looked at each other as they walked. They had stolen a few kisses as they had gotten dressed, but other than that they hadn't said a word.

"What would they want to take from you?" George asked.

"Not sure, what would I sorely miss?" Liz asked.

"We'll think about it later. Night," he kissed her quickly on the lips ad both of them blushed before going up to their rooms.

******************************************************************

The next day the five champions and a handful of students from each house were brought into the Great Hall for an announcement.

"On Christmas we will be having a ball. The Yule Ball to be exact and each of you will need to learn how to dance, and each will need to bring a date," McGonagall explained.

"Liz, want to go with a real champion?" Viktor joked and a few Slytherins laughed while Cedric tensed. It was common knowledge that Cedric was going to ask Liz.

"Mr. Krum, Ms. Turner, to the front please." People snickered as the two stood in the front of the room.

"You will demonstrate how the waltz will work." The two gave her a panicked look and then their eyes rested on each other. Liz frowned and Viktor squinted. It was quite obvious that the two hated each other, almost more than Harry and Draco.

"Now Liz, put your hand on Mr. Krum's shoulder." Liz walked up to him and dropped her hand heavily on his rounded shoulder.

"Now Viktor, put your hand on Ms. Turner's waist."

"My what?" Liz asked.

"Waist." Viktor looked nervous as he placed his huge hand on her tiny waist. From the corner of her eye she saw Cedric tense up even more.

"Now grab each others free hands." Professor McGonagall looked ready to laugh as the two put their hands together, each had a nervous/disgusted face.

"Now 1,2,3,1,2,3." McGonagall counted off as Viktor and Liz danced. Both knew how to dance, extremely well. Liz tried her hardest not look at Viktor, but his eyes stayed on Liz's face the entire time.

"Can you at least pretend you don't enjoy this?" Liz asked as his hand slid towards her butt.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but it is extremely hard to when I have a beautiful woman in my arms," he smirked. Liz rolled her eyes, and couldn't help but blush. An extremely good looking, famous Quidditch player just told her she was beautiful.

Other students ha stood up and partnered up while the two bickered. Cedric tapped on Viktor's shoulder and Viktor's warm hand left her waist.

"May I cut in?" Cedric smiled at her.

"You may," she smiled and grabbed Cedric's hand. Viktor frowned and stormed off towards a lonely Slytherin girl.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to hex him," Cedric frowned. Liz kissed his cheek and he smiled.

"Don't look so mad, it doesn't look good on a handsome face," she giggled. They danced past George who kept stepping on Katie Bell's feet and Fred who was swaying rhythmically with Angelina Johnson.

"Go to the ball with me," Cedric whispered in her ear.

"Of course," Liz whispered back and kissed him softly. In the pit of her stomach Liz knew Cedric really wasn't the one she wanted to go with. She glanced back at George who smiled at her over Katie's shoulder. Liz blushed and then turned back to Cedric. Why did life have to be so confusing?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this! Subscribe and comment! No silent readers! :p