‹ Prequel: Save the Day
Status: Updating as fast as I can :)

I Can Still Be Your Superman

Chapter 1

I haven’t seen anyone from tour for months, since that day Uncle John found out that Nick and I snuck off to Epcot. It’s not like I didn’t want to talk to any of them, I did. But it was just easier this way. No one would get hurt; no one would get too involved.

I don’t know if any of them have tried to get in touch with me, I never replaced my phone. All my communication is through e-mail which I’m sure none of them have. Though, I’m sure Demi keeps tabs on me through Jenn. That is how I know what’s going on with her, so I assume it goes the other way too. Jenn doesn’t understand why I didn’t want any of them to talk to me, but I didn’t care. It wasn’t any of her business anyway.

I know Uncle John has noticed the change too, even though he doesn’t say anything about it. I’m still working for him, just not as an intern anymore. I’m his co-producer, the youngest in his firm. Even since tour, I’ve immersed myself in my work: The songs ‘Firework’ and ‘Not Like the Movies’ by Katy Perry? I wrote them. Jack’s Mannequin’s new CD? I helped produce it. I’ve been busy, but it’s kept me under the radar and away from all the drama.

The only way I know what’s going on with the Jonases is through the media or Jenn (but which are essentially the same). I know Joe has his own place and just broke up with Ashley Greene, that girl from Twilight. I know that Kevin and Danielle bought a house in Jersey and are enjoying married life. Nick? Well he’s sort of a mystery. I know he’s been throwing himself into his work too, but that’s all I know. That’s all that anyone will tell me.

I still couldn’t believe that he never came after me. The first few weeks after tour, I waited for him to come rushing to my doorstep and sweep me into his arms. But he never did.

Uncle John and I were in his office, writing new songs for Selena Gomez’s new album. It was difficult, every time I started thinking of a ballad tune Uncle John would have to remind me to keep it up beat. He reminded me a few times before he threw a pen and pieces of paper at me, told me to “get it out of my system” and left to make some phone calls.

The song only took twenty minutes to write, I was in one of those moods. I have been ever since the tour. Jenn said that I was just depressed because I cut myself off from Nick. I said she was full of shit. But she never believed me.

When Uncle John came back, his smile was stretched all the way across his face. “We’re nominated for a Grammy!” He exclaimed before we started to celebrate. Little did I know those words would flip my entire world upside down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, it's short. But it's the first of many more chapters to come! (Trust me they get much much longer.) Hehe.

So, what do you think? Any early predictions?
Or do you not like the idea of a sequel? Let me know! :D

Love you all so much, you have no idea.

Comment/Subscribe

Peace.Love.Write. -Jill =]