Status: Currently not active

The powerful acryster

Things become clearer

We stood still in the sea for five seconds and waited till we went down (drowned). It was like magic. I didn't know that we could go down like that. The truth was that I never tried that. In fact, I had never gone swimming. I did hear people call it too hard to swim because there was no way you could breathe underwater but I did not need to breathe! Was I different from them? Mom often told me so but never the reason. I used to feel odd among too many people. I never shared these feelings of mine with anybody. I always believed that it was not time for it yet but now, the time had come.

I met a man (somewhat). He couldn't be called a bat though. It was just that it had bat wings. I had heard of a centaur who was a half- horse, a merman who was a half-fish, but a half-bat! What could a half-bat be called? 'A WING-MAN,' said Christopher. 'He's a kind of wing-man.'

'How did you-' I began.

'Read about them,' he said. 'I have a book called "Fantasy Creatures that don't exist in reality". I'll show it to you later.'

We followed Davis and Frank to a two storied building where the wing-man was heading. They left us in a room with the bat. He said something about the two of us being acrysters. I had read about them.