Sequel: Someday
Status: Completed!

Beautiful Innocence

Dawn and Alex Gaskarth transfer from a private school to Dulaney High School; their very first time in a public school. They make fast friends with Brittany, Jack, Rian and Zack. Dawn shows a more of an interest in Zack as he does for her. With bumps along the way and a shocking ending.
  1. Goodbye's Never End Good
    Alex and Dawn are transferring from Private school and going to Public school in the morning. Who knows what might happen when they start.
  2. First Sight
    It's Alex and Dawn's first day at a Public High School and make new friends, Dawn in particular when she meets Zack Merrick for the first time.
  3. First Contact
    Dawn and Zack start texting each other during lesson which leads to skipping the rest of the school day.
  4. War at The Mall
    Jack starts an underwear fight which brings Zack and Dawn a little bit closer.
  5. Make This Night Last
    Dawn and Zack go out on their first date when Zack tries out a cheesy move that brings them closer together in more than one way.
  6. First Kiss
    Dawn goes round to Zack's house after school to help him study which then leads to their first kiss *awwwe*
  7. You're Leaving?
    High school parties can turn pretty nasty in a matter of seconds.
  8. She's Lifeless
    After Alex and Dawn's walks out Dawn runs into trouble
  9. Time To Wake Up
    Everyone has been trying to deal with what has happened to Dawn in their own ways as they wait for her to emerge for unconciousness.
  10. Home Sweet Home
    Dawn arrives back home from the Hospital to a surprise she wasn't expecting.
  11. "We're Going to get Caught..."
    Dawn's first day back at school since she's been released from the Hospital, and Brittany and Jack sneak around.
  12. Ready for the Weekend
    The beach sounds like a great for a weekend outing, could anything go wrong?
  13. Secrets Come Alive
    Everyone is enjoying themselves at the beach, and Brittany and Jack speak out.
  14. Knocked Up
    A night without protection and now they pay the price, but will Dawn tell Zack?
  15. Busted
    Dawn's mum finds the pregnancy tests under her bed and is thrown out of the house, will she finally tell Zack?
  16. The Confession
    Dawn and Brittany wait for Zack arrive at the park before she confesses her secret to him.
  17. Baby Scan :The End:
    Zack is excited about the fact that he's going to be a father, but only one more thing could make him happy.