Sequel: Someday
Status: Completed!

Beautiful Innocence

Baby Scan :The End:

Dawn's POV

Today's the day. Our first baby scan. It's been almost three months since I told Zack that I was pregnant. Zack's parents weren't exactly pleased when we told them but they're okay with it now. My dad was practically chasing Zack around the house when we told him. Mom and I had a long talk about the situation. The only reason why she got so pissed at me was because she was my age when she first got pregnant. She felt like history was repeating itself because she also got engaged at my age.

"Come on, we're gonna be late for our appointment." Zack said after he kissed my bare shoulder. I closed down the laptop and stood up so I could look at myself in the mirror. I pulled my shirt up slightly and stared down at the small bump that started to form.

"Time to start buying some new clothes." I said to myself as I rubbed the bump. I stepped out of my room and closed the door behind me before walking down the stairs to see everyone ready and waiting for me.

"Fucking women." I heard Alex mutter as well exited the front door.

"Someone needs to get laid." Jack joked with him as he, Brittany, Rian and Alex piled into his car. Mr and Mrs Merrick got into their car along with Sam, Zack's older sister. Zack decided to ride with me to the hospital along with my parents.

As soon as we got to the hospital my nerves started to kick in. I always get nervous and scared when it comes tohaving a visit at a hospital. Zack was holding my hand and standing right beside me when I laid down on the bed. Only family was allowed in the room so Britt, Jack and Rian had to wait patiently outside. The nurse walked in pulling a monitor behind her with a smile on her face. Thank God she's a woman, I can relax a little now.

"Hello, my name is Vanessa and I'll be your midwife during your pregnancy." She introduced herself and smiled round at everyone. "I'll just place this blanket over your legs if you could pull up your gown." I did as I was told and revealed the bump. Vanessa emptied nearly the whole tube of gel on to my belly and smoothed it out with the camera thing (whatever it's called).

"The image will be up on the screen in a minute." Vanessa told all of us. Everyone got out of their seats and moved so they could get a closer look, and there it was. Our child.

Zack's POV

I got to see my child for the first time today. Dawn's twelve weeks down the line of pregnancy and the next scan is in four weeks. When those four weeks are up we'll be able to find out what the gender is. I'm actually getting really excited about the thought of being a father.

"Zack, where are we actually going? Give me a clue." Dawn begged. I laughed and shook my head as I continued to look at the road ahead.

"We're almost there. All you have to do is wait another five minutes." I told her. I saw from the corner of my eye that she faced me as she stuck her tongue out.

"Do that again and I'll bite it." I warned her and with that said she sucked it back in. The five minutes went by pretty fast when I pulled into the parking lot. We got out and went straight to her side, pulling her by her side. We were right on the edge of town. This is the only place I knew that would be a perfect moment for us.

"I can't believe I've never been here before. The view is amazing." Dawn said with a grin on her face. I turned her around to face me as I knelt down on to one knee.

"Dawn, I have never, ever, felt like this for any girl in my life. I love you with all my heart and now that we're practically starting a family together there's only one thing I need to ask you," I put my hand into my pocket and grabbed the box that felt like was weighing me down. I opened it to reveal a diamond ring. I heard a small gasp from Dawn as she covered her mouth with her hand and I saw the tears start to fall.

"Will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! What did you think of the ending? Should I start a sequel, or a prequel? Message me what you think please? :)