I'm Goin' to Jersey Shore, Bitch!

Clubbin' and Fist Pumpin'

I hugged Deena and Snooki. "Mike's a whore, Vinny is sweet, but a jerk at times, and Pauly is an all-around sweetheart!" Snooki filled me in, smiling at me. "Ronnie is in an on-again off-again relationship with Sammi." Deena added. "Sammi's a bitch and Angelina's a compulsive lying bitch." Jenni said, laughing with the room. I nodded.
"So, who do you like most?" Snooki asked, still laughing.
"Um, I think I actually like Pauly most."
"What? Why? JUst kidding!" Jenni said after I glared at her.
"I love Vinny so he's off limits." Snooki smile, "Nahh! I'm playin'. I'm with someone."
"Awwh!" We all said. She nodded. "Girls! We're goin' out! Y'all comin'?" Pauly asked, peeking in the room, smiling at me. "Hell yeah!" I said, smiling as I removed my shades and scarf. "Your eyes are really cool." Pauly said, walking in and lifting my chin to look at them. They were green, which is weird for someone of my ethnicity. "Out, Pauly! We gotta get ready!" Jenni yelled, pushing him out, locking the door, and smirking at me. "Well, I'm glad I put my dresses in here." I said, laughing.
I ended up putting on a jade green dress that was knee length, big sleeves and pulled in at the waist, golden hoop earrings, golden heels, and nude lip gloss, my hair down and wavy. "You look nice, Ma." Pauly said, smiling at me from the kitchen with the guys. "You, too." I smiled back. "Cabs are here!" Pauly yelled, running outside. I laughed and followed the girls, who followed the guys.
I was drinking and dancing with the girls until Pauly came up to me, "Wanna dance?" He asked. The girls giggled amongst themselves. I rolled my eyes and took his hand, downing the rest of my drink. We were like peanut butter and jelly on the dance floor. By the ended of the night Pauly had kissed me and I wasn't complaining. I smiled and cocked my head to the side when he pulled away. "Wanna get outta here? Maybe get a bite to eat or somethin'?" He asked. "Sure!" I yelled over the music, nodding my head. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the club to the boardwalk.
After we ate some burgers, Pauly smiled at me, "You wanna, uh, get wet?" He asked. I laughed, "I hope you're talkin' about swimmin'." Even though if he was talkin' out the other... We stood and walked hand-in-hand to the surf shop. I picked up a bathing suit and attempted to pay for it, but Pauly pulled out his money before I could. "Well, thank you." I said, smiling. He nodded and we parted to put on our stuff.
"Last one in the water's a grenade!" I yelled, running to the water. I laughed when I jumped in and just barely beat him. "Pauly's a grenade!" I yelled, laughing as he swam over to me. "Well I'm one fuckin' hot grenade." He said. I smiled, "That you are." He came closer to me, then dunked me under water. "Pauly!" I yelled, jumping on his back, "Please don't rape me!" He said, laughing. "It's not rape if you like it." I said, rolling my eyes as I gave him a hickey. I backstroked to shore. "How do you know I'll like it?" He asked as he swam over to me, positioning himself between my legs as he leaned over me. I smirked and kissed him, my fingers knotted in his hair.
After our hot make-out session, we grabbed out clothes and went back to the house, I on his back. I opened the door and he walked in, kicking it shut and taking me to his bed, wrapping his arms around me, spooning. That's such a dirty word. I smiled, "I gotta take a shower." I said. "You can do that in the morning." PAuly yawned and tightened his grip on me. I laughed and shook my head, closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, for every two subscribers, I'm updating two chapters. Just thought I would add that. :) BUt I will still be uploading either way because I love to write and it's what I do.