I'm Goin' to Jersey Shore, Bitch!

Meeting Mafia

"I'm goin' to Jersey Shore! I'm goin' to Jersey Shore!" I sang, dancing around my room, throwing clothes in my suitcase. My golden brown hair in a curly ponytail was bouncing with me. I called me best friend, "Hey, Jenni!" I smiled. "Hey, Mobbin'!" She laughed. "What are you doin'?" I asked, knowing damn well what she was doing. "PAckin' for tha' shore. Why?" She said, dragging out the last word. I laughed, "Nothin', bitch! I just wanted to say have fun! See ya' lata'!" I hung up on her.
I was finally finished and now on my way to my new home for the next two months. When I arrived, I pulled on my "nerd" shades and fixed my clothes before exiting my car. I took a deep breath, put on a smile, and got out of my car. When I entered the house, I smiled at the guys, shakin' their hands, "Hey. I'm Yvette. But people call me Ma or Mafia." "Did you know you have a body like Jenni?" Mike, THe Situation, said, checking me out. "Did you know we're best friends?" I retorted. I admitt, I and Jenni do look alike, but, my butt is slightly bigger and my boobs are real. Also, I'm black and she's not. "Oh! So you're Mobbin'!" Vinny said, smiling as he pointed at me. I nodded.
"She's the only person allowed to call me that. I hate tha' nickname." I smiled. "Mobbin'?" I heard Jenni ask. I turned and she jumped into my arms, kissing my cheek. I laughed, "The one and only." She laughed with me, "Bitch why didn't you tell me you were comin'?" She asked, shoving my shoulder. "I thought you knew." I said innocently. "No! Slut!" She yelled at me, laughing as she hugged me again. "Has anyone introduced you to anyone yet?" She asked. I shook my head, "But I know who everyone is." I said, laughing as I turned back to the guys.
"I'm gonna go get my bags." I said, starting to walk out of the house. "I'll get 'em." Ronnie said, walking out before I could object. I shrugged and sat next to Jenni, "Does Pauly not like new people or me in general?" I asked. "IT's not that. He probably loves you. He probably just has some questions he's tryin' to figure out before he can approach you." Jenni smiled. I nodded and walked into the kitchen with the guys. "So, to make things formal, any questions?" I asked, leaning on the counter. "Are you boobs real?" Mike asked. "Hell yeah!" I retorted. I always have to retort to anything he says.
"IS your ass real?" Vinny asked, smirking.
"I'm black. It comes naturally."
"So, you're not Italian?" Mike asked.
"I am. BUt I'm also black."
"Why do they call you Mafia?" Pauly finally spoke up.
"My mom married into the Mafia." I smiled at him.
"Oh damn! So you know how to handle a gun?" Pauly smirked.
"Better than you'd ever know." I flirted. He smiled at me while the guys "ooh"ed. "But I like big guns. And I'm pretty sure you don't have any, do you?" I said, walking away. "BIgger than you'd ever know!" He yelled, smiling as he watched me walk up the stairs. "So anybody wanna give me a run down on the house?"