Medicina Alternativa

Medicina Alternativa 2

Hands in his pockets and jacket zipped to the top Craig approached the gang of teenagers in the park. Looks like he decided to get off his butt and show up. Although he really didn't know exactly why he even thought twice about coming. He was changing so much lately. What is happening to him? First , he had cried about his stupid feelings the night before and now he was attending social events? Ones that he didn't organise. What the hell.

At first sight the gang looked fairly large; 10 maybe 12 people but as he got closer it seemed to suddenly shrink. Token and Clyde, whom he had expected to be there were holding bottles of cheap beer, probably taken from Kenny's house who was also stood amongst Kyle, Stan and oh God. Cartman. Why was he here? Did the guys even like him. And Tweek?
Craig had least expected to see Tweek of all people out here drinking. Well, drinking anything other than his beloved coffee. What is going on? Why are the guys hanging out with such… losers.

"So you came after all." Stated a very cheerful Clyde, his brown eyes matching the shine of his hair. Craig said nothing and simply joined the huddle. Scanning the group he noticed a pack of cigarettes poking out of Kenny's pocket. It had been a while since he had smoked but he felt the need to ask for one.
"Dude, can I have a smoke?" Kenny gratefully handed one over without question. "Thanks." Craig placed it between his lips then borrowed Kenny's lighter. Smoke fumed from his mouth making him a blue coated dragon.

Token held out an unopened bottle to his smoking friend "Want one?" Craig took it, his face plain as ever. "Ha. I didn't really need to ask did I." the black skinned teen resumed.
Gulp, gulp. Cool liquid flowed down Craig's throat. It appeared he was almost rushing the drink ready for the next bottle and the next and the next and the next. Just to make this social gathering a little more exciting for Craig Tucker.

Smoke in one hand alcohol in the next Tweek gazed at Craig. Puzzled at his emotions he tugged nervously at his shirt. His classmate was getting drunk; damaging his liver. He was smoking; suffocating his lungs. Sweet Jesus. What if he collapsed and ended up in the hospital? Tweek's head drooped as he worried himself before shooting back up to once again watch Craig. This time he was looking back in his direction. Gah! Looking right at him. The crazy haired blonde muffled a shriek then found himself trembling. What? It wasn't as if Craig was right next to him, looming over Tweek's shoulders with his lanky build.

Craig paused a gaze at the lonely looking guy placed on one of two swings. What the hell. 'Is he staring at me?' and what is this? Is he shivering. Why? Is he cold. But it's not that cold. Then again he isn't even wearing a coat or anything, just those blue jeans and the shirt he was wearing earlier. His hair is still messy but why does it looks so … stylish? Oh, he twitched. What's wrong with this kid. Craig shifted his eyes from Tweek and into his beer bottle, watching the minute bubbles pop and swirl. Ignore him - freak.

Tweek settled down a little. Phew. Craig was no longer looking directly at him so maybe he suspects nothing. Maybe he wont suspect that Tweek thinks anything of him other than just another classmate. Maybe he wont suspect that Tweek finds him so attractive. Maybe he wont suspect Tweek's crush on him. Tweek kept his shining eyes on Craig. Oh shit! He's looking.

Craig's admirer stared on at him whilst Craig himself raised an eyebrow. 'He's still looking at me.' By now the confused teen was starting to wonder why such a person as Tweek Tweak was observing him. Even so, what was he looking at. Was he checking him out? 'Is Tweek checking me out?'
That must be it. Tweek is a faggot and wants me in bed with him. As if. C'mon what's the deal.
The now curious Craig strolled peacefully towards the wide-eyed teen on the swing. Trying not to move too quickly so that it didn't jam his style.

Tweek didn't fidget or twitch or tick. He was probably just too shocked to react right now. Craig, his crush, was coming right at him slowly but at a hundred miles per hour. Time and speed blurred as Tweek's little heart pumped out and squealed.
'Thud-ud. Thud-ud. Thud-ud.' Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus Christ. He's so close.

"Hey." A dull voice came into sound, Craig took a place in the swing beside the stricken blonde. An awkward lack of speech followed by a screech of alarm.
"Oh. Fuck!" Tweek snapped out of his trance. No! What kind of a greeting to his crush was that? 'Oh fuck.' words well chosen Tweek. Genius. Pale cheeks now glowed a crimson red, he tried hard to redeem himself from the previous embarrassment by clearing his throat "Hi C-craig…" damn it.
"Are you…okay, dude?" Slightly older Craig asked, concerned as to why Tweek had broken out like that.
"Great. Um, yes." Words blurted from Tweek's mouth one after another without pattern "I mean awesome. Just fine." He sucked in air "..I'm okay." he ended with.
"You sure about that." Craig sipped more beer from his icy bottle.
"Yes -Gah."
"Here, have a drink. Calm yourself down." The bottle nose begged at Tweek challenging him to take a swig of that bitter-tasting piss water. He knew he shouldn't but he did anyway. Not to refuse Craig.

In Tweek's eyes, Craig was so attractive. So elegant with his movements. So smooth with his speech. Always so calm. So sharp and straight-to-the-point. He always said what he thought yet what Craig was thinking was always a mystery. Yet Tweek himself was so much the opposite. He was jittery and jumpy, nervous and shy. He never added his opinion and couldn't carry out a structured conversation to save his life. Hope was; opposites attract but the hope vanished quickly into disbelief.

.~~.

One taste of beer turned into three bottles sooner than later. Craig laughing with Tweek and made him feel above the clouds, taking off alone as if the other friends were never even in the same park as them.
"Let's get out of here, Tweek." Craig's words hiccupped a tiny bit from the drink.
"Uhh- where to?"
"I dunno. Some place away from this boring park," Royal blue eyes rolled over "away from these boring people." Tweek Hesitated and blushed. He wanted him to ditch the others? Could he do that? What would they do to him if he left unexplained? 'I bet they would yell at me. Then not want to hang out with me. Then I'll be lonely. Gah!'
"But it's getting dark. We could get lost." He flinched "Or even worse; kidnapped! Ah! I don't want to get kidnapped, Craig." His hands reached and hid his eyes.
"Come on." Tweek was dragged by the wrist.

The twosome ambled uneasily down a few dark paths shrouded by leafless trees. The alcohol had gotten to Tweek's head causing his mind to create illusions for him. Poky twigs turned into jagged spikes and long branches high in the air transformed into gnarled bony arms with knobbed fingers. The arms were lashing and slashing in the wind. Lashing and slashing at Tweek, out to get him and give him a great big slap. "Gah!" He shrieked. Craig jumped inside but stayed flat on the outside.
"What's with you?"
"N-nothing.." Tweek lied.
"Then shut up and follow me."
"Ngh-" Did he make Craig mad? 'I hope not.' If he made Craig mad maybe he wouldn't want to hang around with him either.

Without Craig realising Tweek had lagged behind. Whilst he had clambered through a space in a fence the worry-wart other had stood twiddling his hair nervously. Geez. Is he always like this?
"Tweek!" His flat voice called from the other side of the fence.
"Oh Jesus! Craig! Where are you?" He scrambled through the fence's gap. Sticks scratched at his skin and shrubs swept past his face like unseen ghosts as Tweek squeezed his eyes shut and hurriedly stumbled out into the open. Bumping into an aftershave scented obstruction seized his moment of panic. Slowly opening his fearful eyes Tweek's head lifted to see Craig's face.
"Slow down, Tweek. You're crazy." Craig's once monotone voice had evolved into a sweet almost breathy one.

Both of them tensely backed up into an empty football field, Tweek still a little shocked. "Why did you leave me behind?-Ngh- I c-could had been stolen or r-raped!"
"You shout about these things as if you want them to happen." Craig chuckled with the unchanged sweet tone he had used a moment ago.
"B-but-" Tweek was apparently oblivious to Craig's newly adapted attitude.
"Shh!"

Spotlights surrounding the field painted four solid grey silhouettes of two figures. One taller than the other and pressing its finger against the shorter ones lips, locking the speech inside of it. All four of them collided to form a cross shape of shadows on the green canvas of grass beneath. This picture is now framed, framing the moment along with it. Everything froze for a second. Every breath, every word, every minute, every thought. All of them overlapped thickly by heart beats. Loud, punching heart beats. Tainted by alcohol that was bleeding in; making these beats equal double-vision.

Craig's arms gently slithered around the silenced other teen's waist. Tweek tensed at his touch. Craig drew himself nearer and as his breath reached Tweek's neck the currently stilled nervous-wreck turned to jelly. The minute his crushes soft lips brushed against his own before pressing the two into a kiss, the Tweek jelly heated, coloured red and then melted. Melted slowly and calmly into a puddle of bliss.

Tweek positioned his trembling hands softly upon Craig's thumping chest. The beautiful kiss gradually switched to a warm embrace as it smoothly broke. Tweek blinked his eyes open feeling breathless and unbelieving of what him and Craig had just done. Did they kiss just then? 'Did Craig kiss me?' His breath shivered in sync with his heated body.
"Tweek." Craig's angel like voice sighed.
"Y-yes?" he let this word slip out with his breath.
"What just happened?"
"I don't -uh. I d-don't know…" Craig's mystical dark blue eyes were gazing into Tweek's glittering orbs. The colour of Tweek's eyes reminded him of the gorgeous end-of-summer long grass, not quite green but not yet brown, swaying elegantly in the breeze.

"C-craig." Tweek leaned into the noirette causing his mad blonde spikes to tickle Craig's nose.
"hmm?" His beloved crush came back with as he rested his head on top of his own.
"Come home with me."