Medicina Alternativa

Medicina Alternativa 3

Medicina Alternativa. Ch.03
--------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this. They belong to the creators of South Park.
-A South Park fanfic. Creek (Craig x Tweek).
-Plot by me.
-Craig is finding himself sick of love and decides he is never going to fall in love again. However much he wants this to be the case, the South Park teen finds it’s not all that easy. Especially now he is getting close to his classmate Tweek Tweak….
-----

‘Tweek, you are the best person that I have ever met in my entire life. I love you.’

Craig’s eyes burst open as he rapidly awoke from a long solid sleep. A dream. He had been dreaming but it stood out like raw reality, the words replaying over and over like a broken record. Why was he dreaming of that? He rose from the pillow, sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes before squinting in confusion. There was something strange. ‘Where the hell am I?’ Craig was certain he wasn’t in his own bedroom.

To his left; a large window exposing broad daylight. It seemed a little brighter than most mornings. Still, he thought nothing of it. And to his right was Tweek, facing Craig, his narrow shoulders covered beneath the blanket. He was still snoozing. How cute.
Wait.

“Tweek!?” The minute this name was called out, Craig remembered.
“G-good morning.” Memories shot at him just like a bullet to the head “Did you sleep okay? How are you?” The bullet dug deeper twisting and turning in Craig’s brain and as the memories drew clearer they bought the feelings back with them. Now he knew exactly where he was and how he had come to be there. He had kissed Tweek the night before and then came home with him and slept in his bed. Oh God, what else had they gotten up to. The room felt hot and stuffy maybe that was because all the windows and doors had been closed throughout the night though. Hopefully this was the case.

Tweek was smiling timidly at the startled other teen, his cheeks pink, his blonde hair even messier than yesterday “C-craig?”
“Dude, I gotta use the bathroom.”
“Uh- okay. It’s just down the hall turn left-” Craig had vanished out of the room before Tweek even had chance to give directions. Please tell me this is not happening.

.~~.

Storming into school, Craig let out a frustrated sigh. He’d had to wait outside for twenty minutes, yeah, twenty minutes, waiting for the recess bell to ring. That way he could sneak into school easily without anybody even noticing he was late. A lot late. See, going out to get drunk on a Monday night was not the best of ideas. Plus, waking up in someone else’s bed and having to rush out didn’t help.

Thoughts swam in Craig’s mind; What was his next class? What would his excuse be for coming into school late? What would he tell his parents about why he hadn’t come home last night? But one question by far overpowered the others. What would he say to Tweek when he saw him?
Easy. ‘It was just a drunk kiss. It meant nothing.’ But it did. It was much, much more than ‘just a drunk kiss’ to Craig. And it did mean something. Ugh- what the hell am I thinking. The late-arriving noirette took in a deep breath trying his very hardest to stop thinking about Tweek.

So, he had Art class next, which Craig hated. Art class is for fags. He closed his eyes for a second and exhaled with relief ‘At least Tweek isn’t in that class with me.’ In fact, Tweek wasn’t in any of his classes all day, besides the ones he had missed this morning that was. Good. He couldn’t bare being in the same room as him, it would be so embarrassing. Then there would be all of the awkward looks being shared between them. And maybe Craig would grin at him accidentally and Tweek would get the wrong idea then think that-

Craig stopped in his tracks. Had he fallen for Tweek? Shit. And there he was again. Thinking about Tweek, damn it. Besides, no way could he ‘fall for him’ he had hardly spoken to him up until yesterday. They barley knew each other. And he’s a guy. ‘I’m not gay!’ he growled.
People around him were for some reason giving him the ‘what the fuck’ stare. The puzzled teen’s heart sunk when he noticed why. It appears what Craig had thought he had said on the inside, he had said aloud. And everyone had heard. ‘I’m not gay’. Great, not only was he thinking of Tweek, now he was screaming stuff out like him too. Fucking Tweek.

.~~.

The tedious school day came to an end, finally. Craig paced as quick as he could out of the classroom, avoiding anyone who was thinking of speaking to him. Just as he stepped foot out of the doorway Garrison shouted after him. “Craig Tucker, I would like a word with you.” Craig grunted under his breath before swirling around to face a steamy looking teacher.
“What?” He said blankly, pretending not to give a damn about what Mr.Garrison was about to say.
“Why in the world were you so late this morning?” Wrinkles on his brow exaggerated when he frowned and his grey hair looked frizzy and older than usual. “This is the third time you’ve been late for school in the past two weeks. What’s goin’ on with you, Craig. And you! You were also late this morning.” Craig wondered who else Garrison was shouting at but his question was soon answered.
“Gah!” It was Tweek. What was he doing here. He had no reason to be near this classroom, he’d been in a different class altogether and school had ended. Unless. ‘Oh fuck, he’s waiting for me.’

Tweek was positioned right behind Craig’s back, clinging to the doorframe, his eyebrows pouted in fear. It looked as if he was about to cry. Wuss. It’s not as if he’s gonna get skinned alive for being late once or twice so what’s he afraid of.
“I’m so -ngh- sorry.” the blonde’s eyes clenched shut “I swear to God I wont be l-late ever again in my life. Please don’t give me detention or my parents m-might get mad and sell me into slavery. Gah!” Teacher raised his eyebrows in shock and confusion, now Tweek was getting the ‘What the fuck’ stare. Ha. Oh, but he’s so cute when he’s under pressure.
“Well, if any of you are late again this week, you’ll have double detention.” Garrison’s bellowing gladly dragged Craig away from the thought of Tweek being cute . What the fuck is happening? No way he likes Tweek Tweak.

“Okay, Whatever.” Craig flipped him off before swaying out into the corridor.
“Oh, and I called both of your parents by the way.”
“Gah! Jesus, no! I’m so busted.” a shriek of panic rang in Craig’s ear. Was he following him now?
“Calm down, gay-wad.” Tweek’s wonderful crush hissed quietly at him as he sped way in front of him leaving the boy with a confused look behind. ‘Ngh- why is Craig being like this all of a sudden?’

Soles of his converse screeched on the laminate floor as Tweek dashed to catch up to his beloved Craig. “Hey, I’m sorry we overlaid. B-but why did you -ngh- rush out on me like that?” Craig said nothing and continued walking, always one or two steps ahead of the smaller blonde. “I thought we could had. Um- we could had at least walked together.” Tweek stopped to see whether the black haired other teen was even listening to him at all. Gah! He’s not listening. ‘Oh no! Is he pissed with me? -Gah- I hope not. Th-that would be way too much pressure!’

Craig was now about to leave out of the doors. Oh no, what if Tweek missed this chance to talk with him. As soon as Craig left the school grounds that would be it. It’s not as if Tweek could just follow him home like some crazy stalker so he had to do it now or never. No-one was in the corridor by this time so it was okay to shout his name and go running after him. Right. Plucking all the courage he had, Tweek eventually yelled. “Craig!”

The noirette stopped his movement at this pleading yelp. It reminded him of when Tweek had called his name a time before. The time he was thinking of was last night when Tweek thought Craig had left him behind. No way would he leave him behind, he cared for him too much. But why? He never crushed on people, people crushed on him. Craig felt a solid lump in his tightening throat as he swallowed. ‘I don’t want to fall in love. Not again’

“Ngh-Wait!” A hand placed softly on Craig’s right shoulder. Still, he remained facing the exit. If he turned to look at Tweek, he might detect his emotions. Then what would he do? What if he started crying about love again? Then Tweek would tell everybody that he was a pussy and destroy his reputation. It was too much of a risk. “Craig-ngh-talk to me!” Craig sighed loudly, the loudest sigh he’d done all day.
“What do you want?”
“I Just want to -uh-” Tweek squirmed. “Uh- L-look at me!” His tone had raised a little. As unusual as it was for Tweek to get hissy he still continued. “Look at me when I talk to you-ngh! P-please.” Tears uncontrollably watered the blonde’s eyes.

Craig turned gradually to confront Tweek. Now they were silenced. Silenced by the awkward tension that was lingering and by the expression on Craig‘s face that almost appeared to tell a tale of defeat . Instantly, Tweek simmered down and Craig’s face was forcing it’s hardest to stay as blank as it possibly could fake.
“Look, what I did last night was nothing.” the lie was given away as Craig nervously clutched his books closer to his chest.
“N-nothing? It didn’t feel like nothing and it wasn’t ‘nothing’.” Tweek fired back. “And you know that, C-craig.” the taller guy stayed quiet as the other teen bit his lip and pouted his brows, gazing up at him, begging like a dog. A cute little puppy dog. How could Craig refuse.
“Tweek, I-”
“I love you, Craig!” What? Where did this come from? Did Tweek just confess or is this just a bad dream, oh please be a dream. “Gah!”

Nothing was said or done for a while. Black hair enveloped Craig’s face, he felt exactly the same way. But he wouldn’t admit it to him or himself. Although he had promised himself to never fall in love again, at this moment in time he didn’t care if his rules were broken. Tweek made him feel wanted. He didn’t judge him or shout at him for being an ‘asshole’ all the time like the other guys did. Monday night with him made Craig feel so special, as if he was the only one in the whole universe that mattered to Tweek. He couldn’t possibly turn him away.

“D-do you-um- love me?” Tweek stuttered, nearing Craig as he asked this. Craig swallowed.
“I don’t know.”
“Kiss me.” Tweek pleaded to his crush, tears greatly welling in his eyes. He hardly had the balls to order coffee in a shop so there was no explanation to how he was asking for something like this. Maybe true love conquered all fear. Still, Tweek shook with fear. Fear of Craig refusing. “K-kiss me one more time and you‘ll know.” He added, breath shivering as Craig grew closer and closer until their foreheads met.

The two quarter-handed for a minute, Tweek gently stroking Craig’s long, slender fingers, beckoning him. His whole body jittered ‘Please, Craig.’ he begged in his mind also. The blonde haired dreamer was now getting worried as to if Craig would ever make a move. So, he made a move himself. Tweek trembled franticly as he kissed the one he loved and to his surprise, Craig kissed back. He kissed gently and romantically, Tweek had the sensation that he was floating, feet levitating above the hard grey floor and flying into a soft cloudy heaven instead.

Hands travelled up Craig’s body, stopping at his neck as he poked his tongue at Tweek’s hot lips. Eyes lightly shut and with a rosy pink blush, Tweek slightly opened his mouth. Access Granted, the snake tongued Craig slid into his mouth. It had been a long time since Tweek had, had someone else’s probing tongue in his mouth. Craig’s saliva in his saliva somehow felt soothing.
Their bodies pulled closer together and Craig ran his fingers through a sunshiny blonde chaos of hair, it didn’t feel as much of a mess as it looked.

The two jerked away momentarily for air. “Ngh-” Tweek moaned faintly. He felt an unbelievable strengthening connection with this other guy who was now breathing warmly down his shivering neck. So horny. What the hell.
“Get in there.” Craig whispered, silently panting. The tassels dangling from his electric-blue hat flopped about as his hand jerked. He was pointing stiffly at the janitor’s closet.
“Gah-What? W-why do you wanna go in there?” His eyes rolled questioning Craig’s command. The dark haired teen leaned into Tweek.
“We can’t go any further out here in the halls now can we?” He smirked as he calmly hinted this.

‘Click!’ It was locked before Tweek was slammed up against the strong wooden door. Hopefully it was sound-proof in this claustrophobic closet filled with detergents, brushes and mops. “Hah.” he exhaled quite heavily before Craig was pinning him up, strong yet bony hands gripping him firmly by the wrists. Craig kissed his lips before releasing his hold on the blonde then ripping off his coat and throwing it down next to his feet.
“Take off your shirt.” Tweek didn’t need a ‘please’ and he hopped to it. Not as easy as it sounds when your hands are vibrating and when you‘re under this kind of pressure. His fingers stumbled over the buttons without undoing them.
“Ah-”
“Here,” Craig dipped into Tweek, resting his head under his jaw as he gave the nervy blonde a peck on his cheek “let me do it.” The buttons popped undone one-by-one.
“Ngh-Craig.” His jittery hands clutched to Craig’s T-shirt, Tweek’s whole body shook right from his head to his feet. What is this feeling he had just now? It was so different. Tweek felt under so much pressure but at the same time the most relaxed he’s ever been.

“You are so useless.” Craig added jokingly, his deep eyes admiring Tweek’s completely shy but luring grin. He couldn’t resist but to kiss him once more. Tweek kissed back blissfully, his hands slid down to unzip Craig’s jeans. Tweek was going there was he. At first Craig didn’t resist. He thought about how nice it would feel. Then he thought about how wrong this was. ‘I don’t want this to fucking happen!’ This punched at his heart as he roughly pulled well away from Tweek, who looked rather startled at this action.
“What’s w-wrong, Craig? Ngh-” He couldn’t bare to look at him. He just imagined Tweek’s glittering eyes gazing up at him, his naturally glossy-looking lips willing Craig to give in to him once again.
“No.” His coat was taken from it’s previous heaped position on the floor “I’m not doing this.” The door was opened allowing Craig’s forceful exit.
“Huh-?” Naïve Tweek called after his love “W-what did I do? Gah-”.
“Just don’t tell anyone about this, okay?” He replied before rushing away.

.~~.

For fuck’s sake! “Why does this keep happening?” Craig grunted slumping his body onto the end of his bed “Why can’t I stay away from him? And why the fuck am I talking to myself?” his hands buried his face, disguising the building stream of tears. Great. Right back where he started; crying. Craig hated crying, he viewed it as a weakness, a terrible symptom and this time love was the disease.
He checked his cell-phone as he continued to weep; one message. From Tweek.
‘Craig, I’m sorry if I did something to piss you off. If you are pissed with me then please tell me why. I love you.’ Ugh- fuck off Tweek. The metallic red cell was lobbed across the room in anger. It hit a stack of CD’s in the bedroom corner and sent them crashing to the floor.

“Son!” A low voice called from downstairs after the front door was heard closing. His parents are home, that’s all he needed right now. “Craig, are you in your room?” His father thudded up the stairs and swung open his bedroom door, Mom following him with a stern look on her face.
“Yes?” Craig waited for them to start shouting and rambling on about him not coming home.
“We got a phone call from your school this morning. The teacher told me that you were late for school again.” His Dad was apparently pissed with him, so was his Mom. “Might this have anything to do with you not coming home last night, mister?”
“Yes. Your Father and I just suspected you had spent the night at a friends but you could had gone anywhere for all we knew. God knows what could had happened to you!” Pink lipstick on his Mom’s lips made her gnarling teeth appear even whiter than they were, she was pointing a cross finger at him. The way the two were yelling at him made Craig feel as if they were talking to a ten year old who had stayed up way past his bed time. The noirette simply rolled his eyes and flipped them off, his parents didn’t at all seem angry at this gesture as they had experienced it many times before.

.~~.

Meanwhile in Harbucks, Tweek Tweak could be seen humped over an oak wood coffee table, a steaming mug placed beside him. He could think only of Craig. Steam from the rich brown coffee wisped in and around the air like smoke. Like the smoke that was exhaled from Craig’s mouth that Monday night. Why did that day ever have to come to an end. ‘I love being around him.’ Tweek straightened up to take a sip of his drink ‘I love him so much. Why is it that he can’t love me back?’

Craig hadn’t replied his text. He must be pissed with him if he’s not replying. Oh Jesus. What if Craig was so pissed off with him that they never talked to each other ever, ever again and then what if he decided he hated Tweek so much that he moves out of town. Then Tweek would never see him again! His shirt was tugged strongly at this. “Gah-!” Oh no. people are looking.
“Hey, Tweek. Would you like some more coffee?” Richard, Tweek’s father, asked calmly. Unlike himself, his Dad was much more steady and not fidgety at all.
“Argh-! Uh- No thanks, Dad.”
“Well okay Son.” He left off smiling as peacefully as ever. Tweek couldn’t believe that he hadn’t shouted at him for being late to school. Maybe they forgot about it. Or maybe they didn’t get the phone call. Who cares? At least he wasn’t gonna get grounded now.

The image of his crush pulling away from him poked irritably at Tweek’s mind. ‘I wonder what made him leave.’ He twitched. ‘It’s not that he doesn’t like me. I know he likes me. I just know it. And he knows it.’ Resting his elbows on the arm of the chair, Tweek’s head drooped like a flower at night-time, his teeth almost grazing the rim of the coffee mug. He had no idea what he would say to Craig the next time they saw each other, if they ever saw each other again. What if Craig told everyone that he was a pervy faggot and a rumour was made that he’d tried to rape Craig then Craig came and beat him up. Gah! Would he do something like that? ‘This is way too much pressure, man.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy