Sequel: Happy Times
Status: Finished =) Duet

53 Minutes That Changed My Life

Leave Me Alone

I hear Madeline’s Jetta pull into the driveway and Bailey says, “Just stay here, I’ll get the door.”

“Hey, Bailey I really need to talk to Sierra.” I hear Madeline say. I brace myself for the worst. “Hey.”

I nod my head. “Hey.”

“Look, I knew how Jeff felt but you can’t be mad at me.” Madeline says. “What could I have done?”

“Oh, I don’t know. TELL ME!”

“Sierra.” Madeline says putting her arms around my shoulders.

“Don’t!” I say. “I don’t want you to talk to me. I just can’t believe you would do that to me! How do you not feel guilty.”

“I do, that’s why I’m here.” Jeff walks into the room.

“Jeff, you have your Allstar Game tomorrow just don’t worry about me ok? Just leave. You know what, BOTH of you need to leave me alone.” I say.

“No, not until you are not mad at us.” Jeff says.

“That is not going to happen.” I say. “I earned myself an apology and I have yet to hear one.”

“I’m sorry.” Madeline says.

“For what?” I say, raising my eyebrow at her.”

“For going behind your back and being a horrible best friend.”

“And? What else AREN’T you going to do?”

“Um…” Madeline says. “I don’t know.”

“You could not POSSIBLY GO OUT WITH JEFF AFTER THAT! You have absolutely no conscious. Don’t you feel the least bit guilty?”

“No, why should I?”

“You did all this behind my back. You know what I wasn’t ever going to say anything but you have always been jealous of everything I have that you don’t.”

“NO I AM NOT!” Madeline screams.

“Guys.” Jeff says. “I think you need some time alone. Away from each other.”

“Good idea.” Madeline says and storms out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took forever to update!!! I have been so busy!